Create an Account

Already have account?

Forgot Your Password ?

Home / Questions / your firm faces a considerable revenue uncertainty because you have to negotiate contracts...

your firm faces a considerable revenue uncertainty because you have to negotiate contracts with several customers you forecast a 20% chance that your revenues will be $200000 a 30% chance that your

your firm faces a considerable revenue uncertainty because you have to negotiate contracts with several customers

you forecast a 20% chance that your revenues will be $200,000, a 30% chance that your revenue will be $ 300,000, and 50% chance that your revenue will be $500,000 your costs are also uncertain because the prices of your supplies fluctuate considerably you forecast a 40% chance that your costs will be $400,000 and 60% chance that your costs will be $250,000 use excel to set up a decision tree for your profit forecast it does not matter what comes first, revenues or costs How many possible profit outcome do you have? what is your expected profit ?

May 01 2020 View more View Less

Answer (Solved)

question Subscribe To Get Solution

Related Questions