Your chosen career field and the research you’ve done or experience you have in the field.
* Describe your ultimate career goal and why you selected this particular career.
* Explain the research you have done to gather information regarding this career and list the types of tools used in learning about this career: Do What You Are; Career scope, INDEED, Career One Stop, ONET( my next move), CTHires.com, Capital Workforce Partners.org.
* Provide a brief statement of your experience or transitional skills you have in the field.
B. The training provider and training program you have chosen and why.
* Discuss your interests in this particular program, i.e Passionate about helping others in the health career industry, enjoyed taking care of others.
* Discuss your research, what about it and how does it address your career goal?
* Which Program did you select? Why did you select it?
* How did you research these programs? CTHires, Indeed Onet, Department Of Labor website, Capital workforce Partners.
* What did you learn about them? Program? Training provider?
C. How will you cover your living expenses while in training.
* Develop a financial plan for your time during school. Things to consider: what its like being a student vs not being a student.
* Current income vs current expenses.
* Financial supports, including tuition etc.
* Costs above and beyond supports.
* UI or other income, (time limits,extensions,etc.)
* Working part-time in related industry.
D. How will you manage your daily responsibilities while in training ( home,children,etc.).
* Time management
* do you require child support? relatives, day care or friends.
* Prioritize your obligations.
* Financial obligations (maintaining bills and all costs of living).
E. Your job search strategy once training is complete.
* Review websites of employment opportunities before, while and after training.
* Communicate with assigned career agent throughout training regarding employment opportunities.
* Network with others when opportunities present themselves.
* Attend related job fairs.
* Review the Career board at any of the American Job Center One- Stop Location
An asset with a book value of $40,000 is sold at a loss (before taxes are considered) of $20,000. The applicable tax rate is 20%. The net after-tax cash effect of this tr...Jun 10 2021
Behemoth Industries has experienced huge losses for the last three years due to collapsing sales of their outdated product line. Behemoth’s stock has plummeted on Wall S...Dec 13 2019
63/64 Assume that Targhee Sports Medicine Center has the following cost structure:Fixed Costs$200,000Variable Cost Per Procedure$45Charge Per Procedure$100Estimated Numbe...Jun 07 2021
In cost-volume-profit analysis, the unit contribution margin is:a. Sales price per unit less cost of goods sold per unit.b. Sales price per unit less unit fixed cost per ...May 16 2021
At December 31, 2014, Tyler Corporation decided to change the depreciation method on its office equipment from double-declining to straight-line. The equipment had an ori...May 21 2020
Upon hearing a blood pressure reading of 146/96 mm Hg, a 58-year-old client asks whether medication will be necessary. Which would be the best response by the nurse? a....Aug 11 2021
Nowell Inc. had the following stock issued and outstanding at January 1, 2016: 1. 150,000 shares of no-par common stock. 2. 30,000 shares of $50 par, 4 percent, cumulativ...Apr 20 2020
Match each polymer with its component monomers.proteina. phosphate, fatty acidsphospholipidb. amino acids, sugarsglycoproteinc. glycerol, fatty acidsfatd. nucleotidesnucl...Jun 03 2021
three billing and coding regulations that impact healthcare organizations. Reflect on how these regulations affect reimbursement in a healthcare organization. Comment on ...Aug 11 2020
A monopoly shuts down when a)the short run price is below its average variable costs. b)the long run price is below its average variable costs. c)the average cost is less...Jun 03 2020