Create an Account

Already have account?

Forgot Your Password ?

Home / Questions / You have an apartment that you want to sell it If you sell it now you can sell successfull

You have an apartment that you want to sell it If you sell it now you can sell successfull

You have an apartment that you want to sell it. If you sell it now, you can sell successfully at a price of MOP 5,000,000. If

You have an apartment that you want to sell it. If you sell it now, you can sell successfully at a price of MOP 5,000,000. If you sell it one year later, there is 80% of chance that you can sell successfully at a price of MOP 4,500,000 and 20% of chance that you can sell successfully at a price of MOP 6,000,000. Based on expected payoff, should you sell your apartment now or one year later? Select one: o A. Sell it one year later O B. Cannot be determined because of the limited information O C. There is no different between selling it now or one year later. D. Sell it now

Feb 07 2020 View more View Less

Answer (UnSolved)

question Get Solution

Related Questions