You designed the LANs and IP addressing schemes for the network. In this assessment, you will...
you designed the LANs and IP addressing schemes for the network. In this
assessment, you will accomplish the other tasks which will make this complete network work.
In this assessment, your primary tasks are:
1) Designing/Selecting a WAN connection to provide fast, reliable but inexpensive Internet
2) Setting up routing such that all LANs can communicate with each other and have Internet
3) Select and design the model for the application(s) required to fulfill the requirements
explicitly stated in the case study.
4) Rectify any issues that your new design causes with your design in Assessment 2. The
complete network should work in cohesion.
5) Draw the logical topology of the complete network with IP addresses and interfaces labeled.
Of course, all these designs should follow the requirements and principles laid out in the case
study. Let us look at each task in a little more detail: