You are the CEO for Skipper Products. The business has had a great year and you see that a PPM is needed to manage all the projects that are currently in progress, along with future projects. You must convince the board of directors to accept this change in order to implement it. You have decided to give a presentation at the next meeting that covers the information below.
• What is a PPM?
• Compare PPM, PgM, and Project level.
• Benefits of each (PPM, PgM, and Project)
• Why should Skipper Products implement a PPM?
Create a detailed outline that covers all the areas listed above.
2. Question: (TCO B) There are three central processes that are required to develop a portfolio strategic plan. Describe each of them. Why are these processes important to the success of an organizations strategic plan?
3. Question: (TCO C) Cost management is used to help manage projects as investments and to evaluate project management performance using Earned Value Management (EVM). What is EVM? Describe the benefits of using EVM.
4. Question: (TCO C) The following acronyms are used in a network diagram: LS, ES, LF, and EF. What do these acronyms mean, how are they calculated, and how would a project manager use these in relationship to project schedule and budget?
1. Question: (TCO A) You work for Holt consulting company, which has been asked to recommend organizational improvements for CDC Software Company. You have been assigned to present PPM. Your boss has informed you that CDC Software Company knows nothing about PPM and you will need to cover the items below in your presentation. • What is a PPM? • Compare PPM, PgM, and Project level • Benefits of each (PPM, PgM, and Project) • Why should CDC Software Company implement a PPM?
2. Question: (TCO B) In project orientation it is important to determine both the project needs from the project’s perspective and from the organization’s perspective. From the project’s perspective, the main areas of concern are project scoping, project programming, and project autonomy. In your own words, explain what is meant by project autonomy.
3. Question: (TCO C) The program management life cycle was developed to not only ensure successful realization of organizational/program strategies but also to create a process to plan, identify, and resolve specific cost, schedule, or quality problems associated with the program. The five phases of the program life cycle are formulation, organization, deployment, appraisal, and dissolution. In your own words, describe the appraisal phase and how it aids in planning, identifying, and resolving specific cost, schedule, or quality problems associated.......
4. Question: (TCO C) The following acronyms are used when working with project budget or schedule: PV, AC, EV, & BAC. Define these acronyms, explain how they are calculated, and how they are used to measure or explain the projects budget and schedule.
1. Questions: (TCO D) As a project manager, dealing with conflict is part of the job. There are many sources of conflict; one source that is often overlooked is the manager. Based on the Week 4 reading and lecture, what major ways do people deal with conflict? Share a personal experience of conflict and how you dealt with the situation.
2. Questions: (TCO E) In order to have a high-performance team you must first recognize the qualities of a high-performance team. Describe at least five qualities of a high-performance team and then what can be done to develop those qualities in a team.
3. Questions: (TCO F) The PMI® Code of Ethics is made up of four areas: responsibility, honesty, respect, and fairness. Discuss the area of responsibility and what it means for you, the project manager.
4. Questions: (TCO F) When developing a stakeholder matrix, the portfolio manager must look at the portfolio governance in order to complete the stakeholder analysis. In your own words, what is the role, interest and expectations of the governance?
1. Question: (TCO D) As a project manager, dealing with conflict is part of the job. There are many sources of conflict; one source that is often overlooked is the manager. Based on the Week 4 reading and lecture, what major ways do people deal with conflict? Share a personal experience of conflict and how you dealt with the situation.
2. Question: (TCO E) In order to have a high-performance team you must first recognize the qualities of a high-performance team. Describe at least five qualities of a high-performance team and then what can be done to develop those qualities in a team.
3. Question: (TCO F) The PMI Code of Ethics is made up of four areas: responsibility, honesty, respect, and fairness. Discuss the area of respect and what it means for you, the project manager.
4. Question: (TCO F) Value management (VM) is the application of value methodologies with the purpose of improving organizational effectiveness. Value management is made up of five subprocesses: sensemaking, ideation, elaboration, choice, and mastery. In your own words, explain what mastery is and how it is used in VM.
The slope of the normal line to the curve y=4x-1 at x = 2 isMay 16 2021
________ muscle tissue has a striated appearance and is under voluntary control.a. Skeletalb. Smoothc. Cardiacd. a and cJul 06 2021
The following data are accumulated by Bio-Tech Inc. in evaluating two competing capital investment proposals:Determine the expected average rate of return for eachproposal.May 03 2020
Remember Doritos Locos Tacos? Introduced in 2012 , this one product increased Taco Bell's revenues by a whopping \$ 1$1 billion during its first year on the market. No wo...Jul 05 2021
The sigmoid growth curve is characteristic of most survivorship curves. (A) True (B) FalseMar 20 2018
What is the Ka of HCN if its pKa = 9.31?Jun 20 2021
It is essential that an organization clearly defines every managerial position. Which of the following is not a benefit of position descriptions? (a)They identify dut...Dec 11 2017
how does entrepreneurial culture influence innovation and employees behavior towards customers ? Please provide example on Air Asia Airline. ( plagiarism check ) - 500 wo...Aug 22 2020
Though the adoption of e-learning as a training tool is less in India as compared to the international trend, many organizations have begun to realize the versatility of ...May 12 2020
Thick slabs of stainless steel (k = 14.9 W/m·K and α = 3.95 × 10-6 m2/s) and copper (k = 401 W/m·K andα = 117 × 10-6 m2/s) are subjected to uniform heat flux of 8 kW/m2 a...Jul 23 2020