XBRL will be required of both public and private companies.
12) Managerial accounting has its roots in the industrial age of manufacturing.
13) Lean production is both a philosophy and a business strategy of manufacturing without waste.
14) To resolve ethical dilemmas, management accountants should first :
A) consult an attorney regarding legal obligations and rights.
B) discuss the unethical situation with an objective advisor.
C) follow their company's established policies for reporting unethical behaviour.
D) discuss the unethical situation with the immediate supervisor.
15) Sustainability is generally described as the ability to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
16) Company initiatives to address sustainability and corporate responsibility not only "do the right thing", but also can lead to economic profits by increasing demand for the company's products and services.
17) SOX allows CA firms to provide which of the following services to existing audit clients, but ONLY if pre-approved by the audit committee?
C) Financial information design
18) SOX requires that the company's financial statements be certified by the company's:
C) CFO and CEO.
19) SOX requires publicly traded companies to have ________ assessed annually.
A) their internal control system
B) their financial Reporting procedures
C) their internal control system and financial Reporting system
D) none of the above
20) The SEC has moved to adopt IFRS for which types of companies?
A) All U.S. companies
B) Only foreign companies operating in the U.S.
C) All U.S. publicly traded companies
D) All U.S. private companies
a.Calculate the annual cash flows (annuity payments) from a fixed-payment annuity if the present value of the 15-year annuity is $1.3 million and the annuity earns a guar...May 15 2021
a. (15 points) Calculate the area bounded by curves y = x2 and x + y -2 = 0 using the double integral b. (15 points) In MotoGP racing, all riders are not allowed to refue...May 16 2021
6x2 – 2x +1 Q#2 : Determine the location and values of the absolute maximum and absolute minimum. 2x3 f(x)=-rº +x+ + where -15x 55 3 ni 1May 29 2021
A tea-drinking Canadian friend of yours claims to have a very refined palate. She tells you that she can tell if, in preparing a cup of tea, milk is first added to the cu...Apr 17 2020
The more liquid an entity , the lower or higher the risk associated with that entity?Does the balance sheet include permanent or temporary accounts?Dec 01 2019
Assume that you have been asked to design a portion of the orientation programAssume that you have been asked to design a portion of the that your organization is using f...Jul 21 2020
using the following information on the tables in Business Math Handbook that accompanies the course textbook to answer the question. $140.10 per month cash price: $5,000 ...Jun 02 2021
Solve by bisection method f(x) = x^3+x^2-1 >Aug 04 2020
Which of the following would not be a customary source of credit information on customers? A. Dun and Bradstreet B. Internal Revenue Service C. Credit Bureau D. Cust...Jan 09 2020
Determine the effective slenderness ratio of a 4-m column with built-in ends if its cross section is a square 80mm on each side. >Jun 22 2020