Which of the following steps of the Secure Socket Layer is NOT true? The computer obt
Which of the following steps of the Secure Socket Layer is NOT true?
A) The computer obtains the public key of the website to which it will connect.
B) The computer generates a key for symmetric encryption.
C) The computer encodes that key using the Web site's public key.
D) The Web site decodes the symmetric key using its public key.
23) A(n) ________ sits outside the organizational network and is the first device that Internet traffic encounters.
A) internal firewall
B) perimeter firewall
C) packet-filtering firewall
D) malware firewall
24) ________ firewalls can prohibit outsiders from starting a session with any user behind the firewall.
25) The program code that causes unwanted activity is called the ________.
A) key escrow
26) The broadest definition of ________ includes viruses, worms, Trojan horses, spyware, and adware.
27) Which of the following are malware masquerading as useful programs?
A) macro viruses
B) trojan horses
28) What is the similarity between adware and spyware?
A) Both masquerade as useful programs.
B) Both are specifically programmed to spread.
C) Both are installed without user's permission.
D) Both are used to steal data.
29) ________ are the patterns that exist in malware code and should be downloaded and updated frequently.
A) Data safeguards
C) Antivirus scans
D) Malware definitions
30) Organizations should protect sensitive data by storing it in ________ form.