Which of the following is true for Access?
A) It is a database management system.
B) It is used to create charts and graphs from data.
C) It cannot be used to produce reports.
D) It is a management information system.
2) A user can readily create data entry forms, queries, and sophisticated and professional reports with the help of ________.
A) Microsoft Publisher
B) Microsoft Access
C) Microsoft Word
D) Microsoft Excel
3) Which of the following is an advantage of Microsoft Excel over Microsoft Access?
A) Excel is superior for tracking orders, inventory, and equipments.
B) Excel is superior for tracking people such as employees and customers.
C) Excel can be used to create better graphs and visual demonstrations.
D) Excel can be used to create better data entry forms and professional reports.
4) Which of the following is true for import/export of data from Access to Excel?
A) Data can only be transferred by exporting the data into a text file and then importing that text data.
B) If data in Access is changed, the data imported to Excel changes automatically.
C) The import/export process maintains an active connection to the source of the data.
D) If data in Access is changed, the data must be re-imported into Excel to be up-to-date.
5) ________ is a superior software for tracking orders, inventory, equipment, people, and so forth.
A) Microsoft Access
B) Adobe Illustrator
C) Microsoft PowerPoint
D) Microsoft Publisher
6) The process of transferring data from one computer system to another is referred to as ________.
A) auto transfer
C) data shift
7) Delimited text files can be imported to Microsoft Access by selecting the ________ tab.
C) Database Tools
D) External Data
8) When the data in a text file contains commas, commas cannot be used to separate field data. In that case, some other character such as a tab is used to delimit the fields. In this case, the commas and tab characters are known as ________.
9) Which of the following shows the correct steps for importing data into Excel from Access?
A) Insert tab → External Data → From Access
B) Edit tab → Get External Data → From Access
C) File tab → External Data → From Text
D) Data tab → Get External Data → From Text
10) Which of the following shows the correct steps for creating a pie chart in Microsoft Excel?
A) Add-Ins → Illustrations → Pie
B) Insert → Illustrations → Pie
C) Diagrams → Illustrations → Pie
D) Insert → Charts → Pie
What are the values of UCL and LCL for the following data? Sample size = 100. The fraction defective is 0.06 and the standard deviation is 0.01. The desired confidence le...Aug 06 2020
Economic sanctions are mainly used to...May 05 2021
Should a manager for an LLC respond to employee complaints of discrimination any differently than a manager at a corporation, a partnership, or a sole proprietorship? Why...Jul 07 2021
Down Under Boomerang, Inc., is considering a new three-year expansion project that requires an initial fixed asset investment of $2.64 million. The fixed asset will be de...May 08 2021
DETAILS SULLIVANCALC2 5.4.040. Use the properties of integrals and the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus to find the integral. if Sx-4 h(x) dx, where h(x) 0Jun 04 2021
The drill used by most dentists today is powered by a small air-turbine that can operate at angular speeds of 350000rpm. These drills, along with ultrasonic dental drills...Mar 31 2020
Sairah is associated with a committee that is given the responsibility to review and institute a process for employees to use when requesting upgrades in computer equipme...Mar 07 2018
The transformation of something new, such as an invention, into something that benefits the economy is known asA) an innovation.B) a patent.C) an externality.D) a compou...Dec 07 2019
San Berdoo, Inc., a prominent consumer products firm, is debating whether to convert its all-equity capital structure to one that is 20 percent debt. Currently, there are...Jun 25 2021
Gloria maintains a checking account at First Bank. On the third day of January, the bank sent her a statement of her account for December accompanied by the checks that t...Aug 07 2021