Which of the following is an example of a functional process? enterprise resource pla
Which of the following is an example of a functional process?
A) enterprise resource planning
B) enterprise feedback management
C) sales process management
D) product life cycle management
2) A computer program that supports or automates the major activities in a functional process is referred to as ________.
A) functional application
B) application software
C) departmental application
D) divisional software
3) ________ applications record lead data and product interests and keep records of customer contacts.
4) Which of the following is a function of sales applications?
A) managing the customers
B) managing retained earnings
C) verifying customer credit
D) validating payment methods
5) Which of the following is a function of the customer management module of sales and marketing application?
A) tracking product interests
B) recording individual sales projections
C) tracking variances over time
D) assessing market segments
6) Which of the following applications can be used to obtain additional sales from existing customers?
A) customer-management applications
B) product-management applications
C) brand-management applications
D) inventory applications
7) Which of the following is a function of operations applications?
A) tracking the order through fulfillment
B) creating and maintaining bill of materials
C) recording individual sales projections
D) tracking product interests of customers
8) Which of the following is a function of the order entry module of operations application?
A) tracking order through fulfillment
B) recording payment method
C) controlling inventory
D) informing customers of order status
9) ________ applications facilitate the production of goods.
C) Order entry
10) Manufacturing applications encompass ________.
A) allocating inventory to raw materials
B) entering order for processing
C) assessing product success in market segments
D) tracking orders and fulfillment