Which of the following is an example of the gross private domestic investment component of GDP?
A) You buy a share of GM stock.
B) GM buys a new drill press.
C) You put money into your savings account.
D) You put money into your checking account.
32) Which of the following is part of gross private domestic investment?
A) purchases of stocks and bonds
B) a decline in consumer debt
C) purchases of hamburgers for a family dinner
D) a positive change in business inventories
33) Which one of the following is a durable consumer good?
D) office supplies that will be used up this year
Consumption expenditures on goods and services$1,500
Total government spending on goods and services590
Gross private domestic investment355
Depreciation (Capital consumption allowance)200
Indirect business taxes75
34) According to Table 5-1, gross domestic product is
35) According to Table 5-1, net domestic product is
36) According to Table 5-1, national income is
37) One method of calculating GDP is to add together
A) investment, consumption, gross profits, and net exports.
B) consumption, investment, government spending, and net exports.
C) wages, gross profits, net investment, and net exports.
D) consumption, wages, interest, rental income, and exports.
Indirect business taxes149
Undistributed corporate profits148
Personal income taxes386
Federal government expenditures120
Changes in business inventories6
State and local government expenditures258
Social Security govt. contributions100
38) According to Table 5-2, gross domestic product as calculated by the expenditure approach is
A) $2,210 billion.
B) $1,894 billion.
C) $3,409 billion.
D) $1,989 billion.
39) According to Table 5-2, net domestic product is
A) $2,843 billion.
B) $1,783 billion.
C) $2,004 billion.
D) $1,688 billion.
40) According to Table 5-2, national income is
A) $2,694 billion.
B) $1,855 billion.
C) $1,634 billion.
D) $1,539 billion.
1. When developing a mentor relationship with senior executives to improve communication and equity in the workplace, which of the following could likely improve the proc...Aug 11 2020
Description & Treatment of Personality DisordersHow would you define personality disorders? Is it possible to manage and effectively treat this disorder?Apr 15 2020
On May 15, Criqui Outback Clothiers borrowed some money on a 4-month note to provide cash during the slow season of the year. The interest rate on the note was 8%. At the...Mar 24 2020
What is the price today (in dollars and cents) of a 20-year zero coupon bond if the required rate of return is 5.35%. The bond face value is $1000.May 29 2021
On June 30, 2019, the State Unemployment Tax Payable account in the general ledger of Alan Office Supplies showed a balance of $2,148. This represents the SUTA tax owed f...Apr 24 2020
Education, Tenure, Practice, Credentialing, Titling & Conducting Research Course Objectives: 1.) Analyze the history of nursing education with emphasis on the developme...Feb 14 2020
Kevin Morales invests $7,793.83 now for a series of $1,300 annual returns beginning one year from now. Kevin will earn a return of 9% on the initial investment. How many ...May 03 2020
Find the first four terms in the binomial seriesAug 18 2021
How to find an equation of the tangent line to the curve at the given point using implicit differentiation?Jun 20 2021
At a certain university the average attendance at basketball games has been 3325. Due to the dismal showing at the team this year, the attendance for the first 8 games ha...Apr 10 2020