Which of the following is an essential characteristic of a strong password?
A) It should have at least 12 characters.
B) It should contain a complete dictionary word.
C) It should not contain many special characters.
D) It should not contain your user name or company name.
32) You have created a password which meets all the criteria for a strong password. What is a potential drawback of such a password?
A) It will be difficult to remember.
B) It will be very long.
C) It can be easily guessed.
D) It will create IP address conflicts in networks.
33) Which of the following, if true, would weaken a password?
A) It contains a complete dictionary word in Latin.
B) It contains both upper- and lowercase letters.
C) It contains the numbers 9 and 3.
D) It contains three special characters.
34) Which of the following is the weakest password?
35) Which of the following is considered a strong password?
36) Which of the following techniques is best suited for creating memorable, strong passwords?
A) use at least one dictionary word in the password
B) use numbers instead of special characters
C) base passwords on the first letter of the words in a phrase
D) create a password that is related to your name or company name
37) In order to protect your password, you should never ________.
A) use the password more than three times in a day
B) write down your password
C) use virtual key boards to enter your password
D) create passwords containing multiple words
38) Which of the following statements on password etiquette is true?
A) If someone asks for your password, do not just give it out.
B) Always back-up your password by writing it down.
C) Never access an information system from a computer that is connected to the Internet.
D) Never use the password more than three times a day.
39) If someone asks for your password ________.
A) adamantly refuse to provide the password
B) go over to that person's machine and enter your password yourself
C) ensure that they have a good reason to need access to your account and give them the password
D) provide the password through an e-mail
At an underwater depth of 250 ft, the pressure is 8.38 atm. What should the mole percent of oxygen be in the diving gas for the partial pressure of oxygen in the mixture ...Aug 23 2021
Larceny, skimming, and misuse are all subdivisions of theft of cash.Aug 18 2021
1. For yearly spot rates (7%, 8%, 9%, 10%),a) Calculate the price of a 1 year zero coupon bond and the prices 2 year, 3 year, and 4 year coupon bonds with 8% annual coupo...Aug 12 2020
Which statement about HR planning is not correct?a. It is not necessary to consider the supply of outside candidates.b. Succession planning is a part of workforce plannin...Apr 13 2021
Mario's Home Systems hos soles of $2,820, costs of goods sold of $2,160, inventory of $504, and accounts receivable of $430, How many days on average, does it take Mario'...Apr 16 2021
Assume that in Canada the opportunity cost of producing 2 television sets is 3 bushels of wheat Assume that in the US the opportunity cost of producing 2 bushels of whe...Mar 17 2020
Isabel Arnett was promoted to be chief executive officer of Tamik, Inc., a pharmaceutical company that manufactures a vaccine called Kafluk, which supposedly provides som...Aug 18 2021
Which one of the following didn't happen as a result of the industrial revolution?Apr 25 2021
Positive disciplineA. Is not as effective as punitive discipline.B. Removes the fear of punishment.C. Helps build trust within an organization.D. Deemphasizes the influen...May 29 2020
what is mean by foreign exchange risk? how can forwrd exchange contracts be used to manage foreign exchange risk?Asked on 31 Dec 2019Sep 04 2020