Which of the following entries would be used to record the billing of fees earned?
A) Debit Accounts Receivable and credit Rental Fees
B) Credit Cash and credit Rental Fees
C) Debit Cash and credit Rental Fees
D) Debit Cash and debit Rental Fees
22) Which of the statements of the rules of debit and credit is true?
A) Decrease Accounts Receivable with a credit and the normal balance is a credit.
B) Increase Accounts Payable with a credit and the normal balance is a credit.
C) Increase Capital with a debit and the normal balance is a debit.
D) Decrease Cash with a debit and the normal balance is a debit.
23) Which of the following entries records the investment of cash by John, owner of a sole proprietorship?
A) Debit John, Capital; credit Cash
B) Debit Cash; credit John, Withdrawals
C) Debit John, Withdrawals; credit Cash
D) Debit Cash; credit John, Capital
24) Dennis, owner of Dennis' Golf Center, withdrew $700 in cash from the business. Record the transaction by
A) debiting Dennis, Withdrawals, $700; crediting Cash, $700.
B) debiting Accounts Receivable, $700; crediting Cash, $700.
C) debiting Expense, $700; crediting Cash, $700.
D) debiting Dennis, Withdrawals, $700; crediting Dennis, Capital, $700.
25) The entry to record Tom's payment of a home telephone bill is
A) debit Telephone Expense; credit Accounts Payable.
B) debit Tom's Withdrawals; credit Cash.
C) debit Telephone Expense; credit Cash.
D) debit Tom's Withdrawals; credit Accounts Payable.
26) Extreme Home bought painting equipment on account for $2,200. The entry would include:
A) debit to Supplies Expense, $2,200; credit to Cash, $2,200.
B) debit to Equipment, $2,200; credit to Cash, $2,200.
C) debit to Equipment, $2,200; credit to Accounts Payable, $2,200.
D) debit to Supplies Expense, $2,200; credit to Accounts Payable, $2,200.
27) The owner of Wolverines R Us paid his personal MasterCard bill using a company cheque. The correct entry to record the transaction is
A) credit Cash; debit Capital.
B) credit Cash; debit Supplies Expense.
C) credit Cash; debit Withdrawals.
D) credit Cash; debit Accounts Receivable.
28) Carrie flew to San Francisco on a business trip. The purchase price of the ticket was $379 and it was bought on account. The entry to record the transaction is:
A) debit Accounts Payable, $379; credit Travel Expense, $379.
B) debit Capital, $379; credit Accounts Payable, $379.
C) debit Travel Expense, $379; credit Accounts Payable, $379.
D) debit Travel Expense, $379; credit Cash, $379.
29) The Accounts Receivable account has total debit postings of $1,700 and credit postings of $900. The balance of the account is
A) $800 debit.
B) $800 credit.
C) $2,600 credit.
D) $2,600 debit.
30) The Accounts Payable account has total debit postings of $800 and credit postings of $1,400. The balance is
A) $2,200 debit.
B) $600 credit.
C) $2,200 credit.
D) $600 debit.
Homework 1READ BEFORE YOU START: Solve each of the following question using 3 methods: pricing formulas, a financial calculator, and Excel. When calculating using the pri...Aug 28 2020
Given a 5 percent interest rate, compute the year 6 future value of deposits made in years 1, 2, 3, and 4 of $1,500, $1,700, $1,700, and $2,000. (Do not round intermediat...May 28 2018
An epidemiologist found five cases of "big toe cancer" in the Yukon Territory. Because there were only a few cases, the epidemiologist decided to conduct a matched case-c...Apr 16 2020
Beagle Clothiers uses a weighted score for the evaluation and selection of its suppliers of trendy fashion garments,CriteriaSupplier ASupplier BSupplier CPrice866Quality9...Aug 05 2020
Amber Corporation holds 70 percent of Newtop Company’s voting common shares but none of its preferred shares. Summary balance sheets for the companies on December 31, 20X...Mar 31 2020
Assume that bologna is an inferior good. Suppose consumer incomes are declining due to the recession, and, at the same time, firms are seeing an increase in the productio...May 04 2020
Suppose the following bond quotes for IOU Corporation appear in the financial page of todayâs newspaper. Assume the bond has a face value of $1,000 and the current date...Aug 14 2020
Sketch the Bode asymptotic magnitude and asymptotic phase plots for the following function. absady (s+3)(s+5) s(s +2)(s +4) G(s) =Aug 19 2020
In an efficiently operating market is there usually a shortage or a surplus? Explain 2.What was the breakup of ma bell all about? 3Why was American tobacco broken up? 4Wh...Jun 06 2020
Describe the vicious circle of poverty. What are the consequences of this cycle?2. Explain why the LDCs are unable to invest much in capital goods and human...Dec 14 2019
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.