Which device listed below is an example of an output hardware device?
B) flatbed plotter
D) magnetic disk
2) Which of the following is considered to be input hardware?
B) video display
3) Which of the following is sometimes called the "brain" of the computer?
A) magnetic disk
B) special function cards
C) central processing unit
D) main memory
4) 1 ________ = 1024 kilobytes
5) Which of the following storage devices is most commonly used?
C) magnetic tape
D) magnetic disk
6) Which of the following is true of special function cards?
A) It consists of circuitry for storing data and instructions.
B) It is added to a computer to augment its basic capacities.
C) It is a storage device used to save data and programs.
D) It selects instructions and processes them.
7) Computers represent data by using ________.
8) A computer with a quad processor has ________ CPUs.
9) Which of the following patterns represents the value 11011?
A) closed; closed; open; closed; closed
B) open; closed; open; open; closed
C) closed; open; open; open; closed
D) open; open; closed; open; open
10) One ________ is equivalent to 1024 gigabytes.
Discuss the various components of the National Social Security Program. Explain the extent of its coverage and it’s membership.May 04 2020
Certain parts for NASA’s reusable space exploration vehicle can either be anodized or powder coated. Some of the costs for each process are shown.First cost, $ ...May 12 2020
In today’s society, the competition is rampant. Consumers literally have hundreds of places to purchase from, thanks in large part to the internet. If a person does not l...May 23 2020
What are the primary challenges that firms typically face when implementing career development programs? How can firms address the additional challenge of dual-career co...Mar 13 2020
An FM system, operating at a pre-detection SNR of 14 dB, requires a post-detection SNR of 30 dB, and has a message power of 1 watt and bandwidth of 50 kHz. Using Carson’s...Jul 30 2020
Discuss how the Geoffrey B. Small Company can use social media to demonstrate their commitment to the marketing management philosophy they employ.May 27 2020
The corporate valuation model, the price-to-earnings (P/E) multiple approach, and the economic value-added (EVA) approach are some examples of valuation techniques. The c...Apr 10 2020
1. Why is it desirable to make the pattern allowances as small as possible?2. What are some of the features of the casting process that are directly related to the locati...May 23 2020
What is the major difference in the obligation of one with a long position in a futures (or forward) contract in comparison to an options contract? Do they have any risk ...May 23 2018
A singly symmetric beam of T -section (see figure) has dimensions b = 150 mm, a = 200 mm, tw = 40 mm, and tf = 40 mm. Calculate the plastic modulus Z and the shape factor f.AJun 29 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.