When removing inconsistencies during the process of implementing an ERP system, one can co
When removing inconsistencies during the process of implementing an ERP system, one can correct misfits by modifying the ERP application.
12) ERP was initially adopted by government and public service agencies to handle complex administrative tasks.
13) The availability of skilled IT personnel in companies of different sizes is the main difference that impacts ERP.
14) In large organizations, the IT staff is often isolated from senior management.
15) Oracle and SAP serve the smallest and midsized organizations.
16) Microsoft relies heavily on its internal salesforce to create customer solutions using the Dynamics platform.
17) SAP's ERP products are designed according to SOA principles and hence are adaptable and customizable.
18) As of 2010, only Oracle and SAP have true ERP products in the cloud.