When job costing is used as a service firm:
A) indirect costs are traced to client jobs.
B) direct costs are allocated to client jobs.
C) all costs are allocated to client jobs.
D) indirect costs are allocated to client jobs.
12) When job costing is used at a service firm, the bill to the client shows:
A) actual direct cost of providing the service.
B) the allocation of indirect costs.
C) the profit on the job.
D) the billing rate and hours spent on the job.
13) The hourly price charged to clients for professional labor is called the:
A) billing rate.
B) salary rate.
C) wage rate.
D) job rate.
14) The journal entries needed for job costing at a service company:
A) are more complicated than those needed at a manufacturing company.
B) are virtually the same as those needed at a manufacturing company.
C) are simpler than those needed at a manufacturing company.
D) include the movement of inventory.
15) Service firms develop a predetermined rate for some costs. What is this rate called?
A) Labor rate
B) Indirect cost allocation rate
C) Direct cost rate
D) Hourly cost rate
16) An interior designer spends 30 hours working with client #140 during April. Her basic annual salary is $60,000, while her annual salary plus benefits totals $90,000 per year. She typically works 40 hours a week for 50 weeks each year. What is the hourly cost to the firm that employs her?
17) Coopers & Stocker Consulting pays Kelly Yoster $61,000 per year. The cost of her annual benefits is $19,000. Kelly works 2,000 hours per year.
A) What is the hourly rate to Coopers & Stocker Consulting of employing Kelly Yoster?
B) If Yoster works 25 hours for client 310, what is the direct labor cost associated with that client?
In which of the following instances will total revenue decline?a. Price rises and demand is elastic.b. Price rises and demand is inelasticc. Price falls and demand is ela...Apr 26 2021
A perpetual bond with a par value of $1,000.00 and a semiannual coupon has a nominal yield to maturity of 5.20% and a current price of $1,055.00. What is its current yiel...May 17 2021
Company F is now having $2million extra cash on hand and decides to distribute this amount to shareholders. The current outstanding shares of this company is 0.5million s...Apr 26 2021
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), a multifeatured specification for HTML, offers designers an expedient, powerful method to control the formatting and layout of webpages. Res...Jun 21 2021
The frame of the roller has a mass of 5.5 Mg and a center of mass at G. The roller has a mass of 2 Mg and a radius of gyration about its mass center of kA = 0.45 m . If a...Jun 03 2020
Shack Homebuilders Limited is evaluating a new promotional campaign that could increase home sales Possible outcomes and probabilities of the outcomes are shown next Addi...Feb 15 2020
What are the advantages and disadvantages of trade protectionism, specifically in the U.S and its effect on the world?Apr 02 2020
Based on past US capital market behavior, which of the following is likely to be a true statement?Select one:a. Bonds have been less volatile than stocks.b. Small stocks ...Aug 05 2021
Determine the energy stored per unit length in the internal magnetic field of an infinitely long, straight wire of radius a, carrying uniform current 2. he cones θ = 21◦ ...Jun 14 2020
How did the great depression affect people's confidence in democracy?Apr 17 2021