When HP Computers began to sell directly to the public, some retailers resented the competition and stopped carrying HP products in their stores. This is an example of ________.
B) channel conflict
D) the bullwhip effect
22) Which of the following expenses are likely to increase for manufacturers who use e-commerce to sell directly to consumers?
A) procurement expenses
B) advertising expenses
C) production expenses
D) customer-service expenses
23) Web 2.0 companies ________.
A) sell software licenses
B) offer their software as a product
C) provide software as a free service
D) lock down all the legal rights they can
24) Web 2.0 applications ________.
A) must be installed on users' computers
B) are thick clients
C) have infrequent, controlled releases
D) are downloaded as Silverlight code
25) Traditional software companies rely on ________ for revenue
A) software license fees
26) In the Web 2.0 world, the value of a site increases ________.
A) over time
C) as the investments in it increase
D) with users and use
27) In the Web 2.0 world, no marketing is done. New product features are released and vendors wait for users to spread the news to one another, one friend sending a message to many friends; most of whom send that message, in turn, to their friends; and so forth, in a process called ________.
A) affiliate marketing
B) viral marketing
D) network marketing
28) On some sites, users can provide customer support to one another, or even participate in the creation of product specifications, designs, and complete products in a process called ________.
A) social capitalization
B) mashing up
D) electronic exchanging
29) Traditional sites are about ________; Web 2.0 is about ________.
A) publishing; participation
B) mash ups; crowdsourcing
C) organic experiences; controlled experiences
D) B2C e-commerce; B2B e-commerce
30) When the output from two or more Web sites is combined into a single user experience it is called a(n)________.
A) social network
D) electronic exchange
Kaleb Konstruction, Inc., has the following mutually exclusive projects available. The company has historically used a three-year cutoff for projects. The required return...Apr 02 2020
Finding Maximum and Minimum Values(a) Let and . Graph various level curves of ad the constraint in the -plane. Use the graph to determine the maximum value of subjec...Aug 11 2021
When switch HOA SW 122 is in the off position, which contacts have connection between them?Jul 14 2020
What is the Lewis structure for ethylamine, CH3CH2NH2May 16 2021
Consider the LO buffer shown in Fig. 6.55. Prove that the noise of M5 and M6 appears differentially at nodes A and B (but the noise due to the loss of the tanks does not).Jul 31 2020
Provide evidence in support of or refuting the following statement: Viruses are simple cellular agents of disease. >Apr 20 2020
On September 24, 2007, Miguel Carcamo was going through his mail. For some reason, Miguel had not yet received his bank statement, which he usually received at the beginn...Aug 18 2021
At a rock concert, a dB meter registered 126 dB when placed 2.5 m in front of a loudspeaker on the stage.A.What was the power output of the speaker, assuming uniform sphe...Mar 31 2020
Recently, the US began to import wine from France. There are some opponents that argue imports will cut the price of domestic wine, leading to a decrease in the number of...Aug 20 2021
As stated by Michael Porter: "There's a tremendous allure to _______________. It's the big play, the dramatic gesture. With one stroke of the pen you can add billions to ...Mar 23 2018