When HP Computers began to sell directly to the public, some retailers resented the competition and stopped carrying HP products in their stores. This is an example of ________.
B) channel conflict
D) the bullwhip effect
22) Which of the following expenses are likely to increase for manufacturers who use e-commerce to sell directly to consumers?
A) procurement expenses
B) advertising expenses
C) production expenses
D) customer-service expenses
23) Web 2.0 companies ________.
A) sell software licenses
B) offer their software as a product
C) provide software as a free service
D) lock down all the legal rights they can
24) Web 2.0 applications ________.
A) must be installed on users' computers
B) are thick clients
C) have infrequent, controlled releases
D) are downloaded as Silverlight code
25) Traditional software companies rely on ________ for revenue
A) software license fees
26) In the Web 2.0 world, the value of a site increases ________.
A) over time
C) as the investments in it increase
D) with users and use
27) In the Web 2.0 world, no marketing is done. New product features are released and vendors wait for users to spread the news to one another, one friend sending a message to many friends; most of whom send that message, in turn, to their friends; and so forth, in a process called ________.
A) affiliate marketing
B) viral marketing
D) network marketing
28) On some sites, users can provide customer support to one another, or even participate in the creation of product specifications, designs, and complete products in a process called ________.
A) social capitalization
B) mashing up
D) electronic exchanging
29) Traditional sites are about ________; Web 2.0 is about ________.
A) publishing; participation
B) mash ups; crowdsourcing
C) organic experiences; controlled experiences
D) B2C e-commerce; B2B e-commerce
30) When the output from two or more Web sites is combined into a single user experience it is called a(n)________.
A) social network
D) electronic exchange
Show that the demand for real money balances may be either an increasing or decreasing function of the inflation rate. Explain. However, make a case that for very high ra...May 07 2020
Two musicians are comparing their clarinets. The first clarinet produces a tone that is known to be 466 Hz. When the two clarinets play together they produce eight beats ...Apr 01 2020
Statement of Authenticity and Submit All Work to E-frontComplete the title page and sign the statement of authenticityAll work must be submitted as an electronic document...Apr 30 2020
Imagine that two immiscible substances containing a common dilute solute are brought into contact. Solute then diffuses from one of these substances into the other. Cal...Jul 23 2020
On December 31, 2014, Pate Corporation acquired 80% of Starmont Corporation’s common stock for $900,000 cash. Assume that the fair values of Starmont’s identifiable asset...May 24 2020
Emergency rescue vehicle use. An emergency rescue vehicle is used an average of 1.3 times daily. Use the Poisson distribution to finda. The probability that the vehicle w...Aug 07 2020
The standard molar entropy of is an d its heat capacity is given by the equation Coma with the coefficients given in the table below Calculate the standard molar entrop...Feb 13 2020
Which of the following best characterizes the type of financing Janet plans to use in the beginning of her business? a. Equity financing b. Public offerings c. Venture ca...Nov 26 2019
if d0=$2.25, g (which is constant) = 1.5%, and p0 = $50, what is the stock's expected dividend yield for the coming year? >May 27 2020
Which one of the following instructions represents . (a) Memory reference (b) Register reference ...Jan 09 2018
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.