When considering making a loan to a company, a bank will look for:
A) a high debt ratio and a low current ratio
B) a high debt ratio and a high current ratio
C) a low debt ratio and a low current ratio
D) a low debt ratio and a high current ratio
12) Current assets are assets that the business plans to sell, consume, or convert to cash within 12 months or less.
13) Current assets are typically more liquid than long-term assets and therefore harder to convert into cash.
14) Long term assets are those debts payable in longer than 1 year or the entity's operating cycle which ever is longer.
15) The term liquidity refers to long term items such as a building.
16) From a traditional analysis stand point a current ratio of 2.00 is considered ideal.
17) The debt ratio is calculated as follows: total assets divided by total liabilities.
18) The current ratio is calculated as follows: current liabilities divided by current assets.
19) A multi-step income statement typically includes the calculation of gross profit.
20) A low debt ratio is preferable to a high debt ratio, whereas a high current ratio is preferable to a low current ratio.
A 10 O 15O 0.5 A O b Use source transformations to find the Thévenin equivalent circuit with respect to terminals a and b. Be careful with your signs! Show your work (ans...Jul 25 2020
The New Rochelle Humane Society made a contract with the city of New Rochelle to capture and impound all dogs running at large. Spiegler, a minor, was bitten by some dogs...Aug 04 2021
Flag question Amount of production and productivity of employees in four factories Factories Amount of production, ths EUR Productivity of employees, EUR/pers. I 250,0 50...Apr 15 2021
The Rb-87/Sr-87 method of dating rocks is often used by geologists: 87 Rb-87 Sr+05 t1/2 = 6.0 x 10 10 yr -1 37 38 Estimate the age of a rock sample in which the present-d...May 19 2021
The specific heat capacity of benzene () is 1.74 J g-1 K-1. What is its molar heat capacity (in J mol-1 K-1Jun 21 2021
Describe a case when a single firm can be both a competitor and a complementor to the same firm.Aug 22 2021
A three-year bank CD paying 7.40 percent compounded quarterly. Calculate effective annual interest rate (EAR)?Jul 16 2021
Discuss what, if any, political activity can be undertaken by a charitable NFP organization. View Solution: Discuss what if any political activity can be undertaken byMar 31 2020
Economists generally supportA. government management of trade.B. free international trade.C. export subsidies (government payments to producers to sell goods abroad).D. t...Apr 22 2021
Use the principles of Weber and Fayol to decide on the system of organization and management that you think will be most effective for your growing organization. How man...Apr 03 2021