a. 1. What is the difference between “unique-event” risk and “super-event” risk?
2. If the probability of a “super-event” increases, does the “unique-event” risk increase or decrease in importance? Why?
3. If the probability of a “super-event” decreases, what happens to the likelihood of needing multiple suppliers?
b. 1. Describe some ramifications of the bullwhip effect.
2. Describe causes of the bullwhip effect and their associated remedies.
3. Describe how the bullwhip measure can be used to analyze supply chains.
4. Describe some potentially useful categories to include in a factor-weighting analysis for supplier selection.
Limits of a Piecewise function sketch the graph of f. Then identify the values of c for which exists.Jul 03 2021
Assume a market index represents the common factor and all stocks in the economy have a beta of 1. Firm-specific returns all have a standard deviation of 30%.Suppose an a...Jun 17 2020
(a) Find the eccentricity, and identify the conic. (b) Sketch the conic, and label the vertices.Jun 20 2021
Padre, Inc., buys 80 percent of the outstanding common stock of Sierra Corporation on January 1, 2015, for $802,720 cash. At the acquisition date, Sierra’s total fair val...Jul 22 2020
A photon of violet light has a wavelength of 423 nm. Calculate(a) the frequency(b) the energy in joules per photon(c) the energy in kilojoules per moleJun 20 2021
You manage a division that recently discovered a suspected fraud involving accounts receivable. For the past week, you and the internal auditors have been collecting docu...Aug 16 2021
What is the sum of all those Present Values? Is it the same as your answer in question 18?Apr 15 2021
Nitrogen reacts with powdered aluminum according to the reaction:2 Al(s) +N2(g) → 2 AlN(s)How many liters of N2 gas, measured at 892 torr and 95 oC, are required to compl...May 22 2021
Given the information in the table calculate the following: Assume Y = N$500m + 0,85Y; M= 0,3Y; I = N$900m; G = N$850m; X = N$1,840m and t = 0,21Y. 3.1 Calculate the tota...Apr 30 2020
Listed below are transactions that occured in September 2017. Using the general journal provided, record the appropriate general journal entry for each transaction.9/1 J...Jul 19 2021