What is moral hazard?
26) Health insurance leads to what types of moral hazards?
27) What are the main differences between adverse selection and moral hazard in the insurance market?
28) Why can car insurance companies charge higher auto rates for new customers than for established customers, all else held constant?
29) Suppose that everybody pays the same price for auto insurance. What should happen to the price of insurance if the law changes from a system where there is mandatory auto insurance to one where there is voluntary auto insurance?
Recall the Application about how having car insurance affects driving behavior to answer the following
30) Recall the Application. Explain the effect of mandatory car insurance laws on the number of traffic accidents and fatalities.
Give the symbol of the element of lowest atomic number whose ground state has:(a) a completed f subshell.(b) twenty p electrons.(c) two 4d electrons.(d) five 5p electrons.Aug 01 2021
Volleyball positions. Intercollegiate volleyball rules require that after the opposing team has lost its serve, each of the six members of the serving team must rotate in...Aug 07 2020
The Pearce Club, Inc., is considering investing in an exercise machine that costs $5,000 and would increase revenues by $1,500 a year for five years. The machine would be...Jul 16 2021
Question 28 Not yet answered A certain type of computer costs RO 1,000, and the annual holding cost is 30% of the value of the item. Annual demand is 12,000 units, and th...Apr 30 2021
If you borrow $100 from a finance company at an APR of 9 percent compounded quarterly for 1 year, how much do you need to payoff the loan?Aug 18 2020
Metlock Co. reports the following information for 2017: sales revenue $774,900, cost of goods sold $529,600, operating expenses $88,500, and an unrealized holding loss on...Aug 08 2021
A m high and long wall under construction and its bracing are shown inFigure The wall is in stable equilibrium without the bracing but can pivot at its baseC alculate the...Feb 11 2020
Think About ItConsider the equation (a) Use a graphing utility to graph the equation.(b) Write the definite integral for finding the first-quadrant arc length of the grap...Jul 25 2021
Suppose today is January 1, 2016; on January 1, 2006, XYZ industries issued a 30-year bond with a 5% coupon, paid semi-annually, and a $1,000 face value payable on Januar...Jun 04 2021
The following is a list of various costs of producing shirts. Classify each cost as either a 1. variable, fixed, or mixed cost for units produced and sold Hourly wages of...Dec 28 2019