1. What are the major assets and liabilities held by finance companies?
2. What has been the fastest growing area of asset business for finance companies?
3. Why was the reported rate on motor vehicle loans historically higher for a finance company than a commercial bank? Why did this change in 1997?
4. What advantages do finance companies have over banks in offering services to small-business customers?
5. Why are finance companies less regulated than commercial banks?
6. Why have finance companies begun to offer more mortgage and home equity loans?
7. What is a wholesale motor vehicle loan?
8. What signal does a low debt-to-assets ratio for a finance company send to the capital markets?
The annual risk free rate in the US is 3.0% and the annual risk free rate in Japan is 1.4%. If the spot rate of yen to dollars is 118, what is the likely yen per dollar f...Jun 05 2021
Which one of the following formulae is used to calculate "Cross Relationship" under span of control? A. n (n - 1)B. n (2n/2 - 1)C. n (2n/2 + n -1)D. None of the aboveNov 27 2017
2) Find an equation of the tangent plane to the surface f(x, y, z) = x2 + y2 + xy – yz – x2 + 22 – 2 = 0 at the point (-1, 1, 1).Jun 02 2021
Evaluate the indefinite integral. Show work, in detail, on the scrap paper. 1 dz 4x + 6 CMay 04 2021
Discuss the advantages and the disadvantages of just-in-time (JIT) inventory systems.Jan 11 2020
Johnny Fatcat withdraws $15,000 from his checking account at The DL Bank. He pays $10,000 to Sammy Loanshark, who puts the money in his checking account at The Sopranos B...Jun 01 2021
Assume that you are a marketing manager for Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner, two of Proctor & Gamble’s star products. Several competitors have recently begun to cut price...May 15 2020
The city council has approved the building of a new bridge over Running Water Creek. The bridge will cost $15,000 for initial construction and have an annual maintenance ...Aug 15 2021
Is there such a thing as a “good virus”? Explain why or why not. Consider both bacteriophages and viruses of eukaryotic organisms.Apr 01 2020
Price and Quantity EffectsPrice ; Quantity Demanded$200 ; 1000$150 ; 1400$100 ; 1800If price falls from $200 to $150, what is the elasticity of demand over this range?A...Apr 25 2020