1. What are the major assets and liabilities held by finance companies?
2. What has been the fastest growing area of asset business for finance companies?
3. Why was the reported rate on motor vehicle loans historically higher for a finance company than a commercial bank? Why did this change in 1997?
4. What advantages do finance companies have over banks in offering services to small-business customers?
5. Why are finance companies less regulated than commercial banks?
6. Why have finance companies begun to offer more mortgage and home equity loans?
7. What is a wholesale motor vehicle loan?
8. What signal does a low debt-to-assets ratio for a finance company send to the capital markets?
What actions would you recommend over the next five years that would help Gillette maintain its worldwide dominance in the shaving market? What specific marketing program...Jul 28 2020
Suppose that two parties agree that the (expected) inflation rate for the following year is 3% and, based on this, they enter into an agreement for a simple loan at an in...Apr 25 2020
1. What are some of the common barriers to dislocation movement that can be used to strengthen metals?2. What are the three major types of point defects in crystalline ma...May 23 2020
What is present value of a 180 day simple interest note at 8.35% if the maturity value is $15,170.632 w ww . AA .. Instant wat d an Cantambar 15thAug 16 2020
Arcs and Triangles paid an annual dividend of $1.47 a share last month. The company is planning on paying $1.55, $1.63, and $1.65 a share over the next three years, respe...Dec 02 2019
In your own word can you answer this discussion question.Discuss why corporations should pursue market value maximization versus maximizing profit?May 19 2018
State the molecularity and rate law for each of the following elementary stepsa. Cl(g) + CCl3(g) ⟶ CCl4(ℓ) b. Br2 ⟶ 2 Br c. 2 A ⟶ B.May 16 2021
Which of the following lists gives factors that lead to an increase in labor productivity?A) Saving and investment in physical capital, and wage increasesB) Expansion of ...May 09 2021
The Lansing Community College registrar's office is considering replacing some Canon copiers with faster copiers purchased from Kodak.The office's 5 Canon machines are ex...Sep 03 2020
Yankee Corp. agrees to provide Albany Company 24 months of coaching services. The contract sets the price at $4,000 per month, which is the normal stand-alone price that ...May 20 2020