U.S. import spending is not affected by U.S. real income but is influenced by the economic activity of its major trading partners and the exchange rate, hence import spending is taken as autonomous.
83) Higher marginal propensities to consume and invest will make the slope of the aggregate expenditure function steeper.
84) A larger marginal propensity to import will make the slope of the aggregate expenditure function flatter.
85) The equilibrium level of income and output is that level of income where the desired spending by all sectors of the economy equals the value of output produced and the income received from production.
86) Any supplement to consumer spending that increases domestic aggregate output and income is called a leakage.
87) Any uses of current income for purposes other than purchasing currently produced domestic goods and services are called an injection.
88) The multiple changes in income and output that results from a change in autonomous expenditure is called the multiplier.
Accrued liabilities are important accounts to look at when searching for fraud because it is easy to understate liabilities in these accounts.Aug 17 2021
Kf for the complex ion Ag(NH32 is 1.7 x 107. Ksp for AgCl is 1.6 x 10-10. What is the molar solubility of AgCl in 1.0M NH3Jun 29 2021
It takes Cookie Cutter Modular Homes, Inc., about six days toreceive and deposit checks from customers. Cookie Cutter’smanagement is considering a lockbox system to reduc...Dec 04 2019
1 How might (a) US pharmaceutical companies and (b) US consumer benefit from the rise of the Indian pharmaceutical industry? 2 Who might have lost out as a result of th...May 02 2020
what are some pros and cons of social media marketing?Nov 10 2017
Jenna and Taryn were involved in an incident in a shopping mall parking lot Jenna was driving 20 miles per hour in a posted 10 miles per hour zone Taryn was crossing the...Mar 23 2020
South Sea Baubles has the following (incomplete) balance sheet and income statement. a. What is shareholders equity in 2015? b. What is shareholders equity in 2016? c. Wh...Mar 30 2020
Suppose you own a put option that gives you the right to sell 200 shares of MMM Construction to another investor for $25 per share anytime during the next six months. MMM...May 28 2020
What is the future value of $3,124 invested for 11 years at 6.00 percent compounded annually?$1,581.68 î©$5,909.40 î©$5,574.47 î©$5,930.28 î©$5,951.17Aug 31 2020
Insert all necessary punctuation in the following sentences. Be especially alert for direct quotations.The French expression répondez s'il vous plaît means respond if you pleaseJul 14 2021