U.S. import spending is not affected by U.S. real income but is influenced by the economic activity of its major trading partners and the exchange rate, hence import spending is taken as autonomous.
83) Higher marginal propensities to consume and invest will make the slope of the aggregate expenditure function steeper.
84) A larger marginal propensity to import will make the slope of the aggregate expenditure function flatter.
85) The equilibrium level of income and output is that level of income where the desired spending by all sectors of the economy equals the value of output produced and the income received from production.
86) Any supplement to consumer spending that increases domestic aggregate output and income is called a leakage.
87) Any uses of current income for purposes other than purchasing currently produced domestic goods and services are called an injection.
88) The multiple changes in income and output that results from a change in autonomous expenditure is called the multiplier.
Describe your potential multimedia tool choice for final project based on the digital solutions you explored in this week’s Lesson. Tell which tool you are considering, h...Apr 15 2020
Lori Cook has developed the following forecasting model:a) Forecast demand for the Kool Air when the temperature is 70°F.b) What is demand when the temperature is 80°F?c)...Jul 31 2020
Janson Pharmaceuticals incurred the following costs in 2018 related to a new cancer drug: Research for new formulas ............................................ $2,425,00...Apr 05 2020
Accounting Question Help!1. General Electric's revenue for March is $75,000, but only$15,000 cash is collected. Expenses for March are $41,000, of which$28,000 is paid in...May 22 2021
A seller may grant a buyer a reduction in selling price and this is called a customer discount.True or False?Aug 14 2021
Write an essay on “The Story of an Hour” with “Shiloh,”: Ideas on love, marriage, women in a pre-feminist era,sensuality, generational differences, tradition versus change.Feb 14 2020
Do STP and SATP use the same value of R?Jun 21 2021
hot industrialwaste water at 15 bar, 180 Celsius with a mass flow rate of 5 kg/s enters a flash chamber via a valve. Saturated vapor and saturated liquid streams, each...Apr 27 2020
Method for separating helium from natural gas (Fig. 18B.8), Pyrex glass is almost impermeable to all gases but helium. For example, the diffusivity of He through Pyrex is...Jul 25 2020
problems must be solved analytically and by simulation using Matlab Simscape. Problem_5: D2.41 Design a diode clamper to generate a steady-state output voltage vo from t...Jun 04 2020