There are no programs to convert raster maps to vector maps. 12) Vector maps lose their f
There are no programs to convert raster maps to vector maps.
12) Vector maps lose their fidelity when their size is doubled.
13) A datum is a technique for placing locations on the surface on the earth onto a flat surface.
14) To construct a map, the GIS application needs to convert all location identifiers to a common scheme by a process called geofence.
15) One application for a geofence is to notify personnel when trucks or other containers are nearing their destination.
16) Not all flat maps involve distortion.
17) A choropleth map shows themes about geographic locations.
18) When point based spatial data are aggregated into regions and the results depend on how the regions are defined unit problem occurs.