There are no programs to convert raster maps to vector maps.
12) Vector maps lose their fidelity when their size is doubled.
13) A datum is a technique for placing locations on the surface on the earth onto a flat surface.
14) To construct a map, the GIS application needs to convert all location identifiers to a common scheme by a process called geofence.
15) One application for a geofence is to notify personnel when trucks or other containers are nearing their destination.
16) Not all flat maps involve distortion.
17) A choropleth map shows themes about geographic locations.
18) When point based spatial data are aggregated into regions and the results depend on how the regions are defined unit problem occurs.
Show that , the electrochemical potential of the component in a multicomponent simple ideal gas, satisfiesand find the explicit form of the "function of T." Show that µ,...Jun 09 2020
what is the net ionic equation for sodium phosphate and barium chloride?Jul 25 2021
What should a firm do if the marginal product obtained from the last dollar spent on capital is smaller than the marginal product derived from the last dollar spent on la...May 26 2020
Hankins, Inc., is considering a project that will result in initial aftertax cash savings of $6.6 million at the end of the first year, and these savings will grow at a r...May 12 2021
What would happen to the U.S. standard of living if people lost faith in the safety of the financial institutions? Explain.Aug 16 2021
Discuss how retirement plans can combine the advantages of defined benefit plans and defined contribution plans.Dec 10 2019
a. A $1,000 par value bond with a market price of $ 940 and a coupon interest rate of 12 percent. Flotation costs for a new issue would be approximately 7 percent. The bo...Sep 03 2020
The total market value of Okefenokee Real Estate Company's equity is $14 million, and the total value of its debt is $6 million. The treasurer estimates that the beta of ...Jun 03 2021
Fisher Effect Multiple ChoiceAccording to Fisher Effect, if the expection infaltions in Japan is 6% and in Korea is 3%, what should be implied interest rate differential ...Aug 25 2020
Which one of the following is a cash inflow reported in the operating activities section of the statement of cash flows?A.The issuance of common stockB.The issuance of a ...Jan 24 2020