The SMA is the professional association for managerial accountants. 2) The CMA designati
The SMA is the professional association for managerial accountants.
2) The CMA designation is issued by the Society of Management Accountants of Canada.
3) Your company sends you to a conference to update your skills. You decide to skip the afternoon session and go sightseeing. This violates the professional competency and integrity standards.
4) The Society of management Accountants Code of Professional Ethics always gives clear guidance for every ethical situation.
5) Just because a behavior is legal does not always make it ethical.
6) The Society of Management Accountants ethical principles include: Responsibility,
Loyalty, honour and integrity.
7) When faced with an ethical dilemma, the Society of Management Accountants suggests that the first thing management accountants should do is call the Society's ethics hotline.
8) To resolve ethical dilemmas management accountants should FIRST:
A) follow their company's established policies for Reporting unethical behavior.
B) discuss the unethical situation with their immediate supervisor.
C) consult an attorney.
D) call the Society of Management Accountants "Ethics Hotline" .
9) Which of the following is NOT one of the Society of Management Accountants overarching ethical principles?
10) The overarching principles in the Society of Management Accountants Code of Professional Ethics include all of the following EXCEPT: