The rows in Excel spreadsheet are identified by letters, and the columns are identified by
The rows in Excel spreadsheet are identified by letters, and the columns are identified by numbers.
2) A Microsoft Excel workbook is a collection of one or more spreadsheets.
3) The intersection of a row and a column on a spreadsheet is called a data point.
4) To save a worksheet in Microsoft Excel, you use the Save option in the Edit menu.
5) In Microsoft Excel, the wide bar of tools and selections that appears just under the tabs is referred to as the Menu bar.
6) In Microsoft Excel, you would use the Review tab to format your page for printing.
7) The Add-Ins tab contains the nonstandard features that have been added to Excel.
8) The Home tab holds the most frequently used tools and selections.
9) The Review tab can be used for filtering and sorting data in a spreadsheet.
10) Data can be imported to Microsoft Excel from other programs.