The outermost components of the symmetrical five-component framework of an IS are data an
The outermost components of the symmetrical five-component framework of an IS are data and procedures.
12) In the five-component framework of an IS, the actors are hardware and people.
13) Software and procedure components are both sets of instructions, in the IS framework.
14) Procedures act as the bridge between the computer and human sides of the five-component framework of an IS.
15) Automation is the process in which instructions for humans are transferred to instructions for hardware.
16) Information is data presented in a meaningful context.
17) Data is knowledge derived from information.
18) Average wage is knowledge that can be derived from the data of individual wages.
19) Data that is summed is called information.
20) Accuracy is important with information, but not crucial. As long as it is relevant and timely, it may not need to be complete.