The marginal revenue product of land is a downward sloping relationship due to the law
of diminishing returns.
22. A factor of production with unique attributes is able to command a scarcity rent
determined by market demand.
23. Aaron Rogers, football quarterback with the Green Bay Packers, signed a contract for
roughly $100 million. Favre would be willing to play for only $100,000. An economist
would argue that Favre is receiving $900,000 in wage-related rent.
24. Rent is what entrepreneurs earn, but it is called profit to distinguish it from other forms of
25. If the rate of interest is fixed, the MFC of capital is equal to the interest rate.
26. Labor is the only resource that cannot earn rent.
27. Profit is a guaranteed return to the entrepreneur.
28. The demand curve for loanable funds slopes downward because of diminishing returns.
29. If the rate of interest is fixed, a profit-maximizing firm will employ capital up to the
quantity where MRP = interest rate.
30. If the rate of interest increases, the demand for loanable funds will decrease.
Business organizations may not be able to address needs of all stakeholders, due to the limited resources they have – Discuss.Apr 23 2021
1 x+- х slar (x² – 1)e x? dxApr 14 2021
Mountain gorillas are a highly endangered primate species, with 800 or so individuals surviving in the two remaining populations. A recent sampling of mountain gorilla ge...Jul 05 2021
Insert necessary commas. In the space provided, indicate briefly the reason for each comma. For example, write series, parenthetical, direct address, date, address, essen...Jul 10 2021
Consider the following data for 2007 from an after-tax cash flow analysis.What is the after-tax cash flow for 2007?Before - Tax Cash Flow = 23,000Loan Principle Payment =...Jun 07 2021
Does virtualization impact the design of programs on behalf of the process/threading model? please support your discussion from an academic resource >Apr 09 2020
New Corporation had net income for 2016 ofâ $79,000. NewCorporation hadâ 13,000 shares of common stock outstanding at thebeginning of the year andâ 18,000 shares of...May 30 2021
Which of the following is not a major factor in determing where money should be put to work?A. LiquidityB. Return on savingsC. Simplicity/ miniumum balance requirementsD....Aug 14 2021
tion 25 To evalute the integral ſ cos'u da, we write cos x as cos*z COST. et ered Select one: True ced out of False Flag question Previous الاستش اصلی | Jump to ✓ Return ...Apr 24 2021
Management's example or modeling is of little importance to the control environment.TrueFalseAug 12 2021