The marginal propensity to consume is
A) the slope of the savings function.
B) never greater than 1.
C) the percentage or fraction of income that is consumed.
D) the percentage change in disposable income.
80) The size of the marginal propensity to consume
A) is negative if dissaving is present.
B) is between 0 and 1.
C) equals 1.
D) exceeds 1.
81) If consumption expenditures for a household increase from $1000 to $1800 when disposable income rises from $1000 to $2000, the marginal propensity to consume is
82) If the marginal propensity to consume is 0.8, every $10 increase in disposable income increases
A) consumption expenditure by $0.80.
B) consumption expenditure by $18.00.
C) saving by $0.20.
D) consumption expenditure by $8.00.
83) Suppose disposable income increases from $7 trillion to $8 trillion. At the same time, consumption expenditure increases from $6.8 trillion to ________. Thus the MPC must equal ________.
A) $7.8 trillion; 0.80
B) $7.6 trillion; 0.80
C) $7.4 trillion; 0.40
D) $8 trillion; 1.00
84) When disposable income increases from $6 trillion to $6.5 trillion, consumption expenditure increase from $5.5 trillion to $5.9 trillion. The MPC equals
85) Between 2008 and 2009 the government reported that disposable income decreased by $300 billion. If the MPC equals 0.8, then consumption expenditure
A) decreases by $40 billion.
B) decreases by $1,500 billion.
C) decreases by $24 billion.
D) decreases by $32 billion.
86) Between 2008 and 2009 the government reported that disposable income decreased by $300 billion and consumption expenditure decreased by $180 billion. Based on these data, the MPC equals
D) $120 billion.
87) Suppose disposable income increases from $5 trillion to $6 trillion. As a result, consumption expenditure increases from $4 trillion to ________. This result means the MPC equals ________.
A) $4.5 trillion; 4.50
B) $5 trillion; 0.80
C) $4.8 trillion; 0.80
D) $6 trillion; 1.00
88) The marginal propensity to save is
A) total saving divided by total disposable income.
B) total saving divided by the change in disposable income.
C) the change in saving divided by the change in consumption expenditure.
D) the change in saving divided by the change in disposable income.
A pressure transducer regulates a climate control system in a factory. The transducer fails according to an exponential distribution with rate one failure every five year...Jul 27 2020
Assess the marketing philosophy of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia. Which of the philosophies discussed, do you think, is adopted by the bank. Substantiate your arguments wit...Jul 27 2020
The market price is $800 for a 9-yearbond ($1000 par value) that pays 9 percent interest (4.5 percent semiannually). What is the bond's expected rate of return?Nov 30 2019
Please pay attention to what I'm asking before you answer this question (I just posted and the person who answered did not understand what I was asking). I am solving thi...Jun 30 2021
Training is usually essential for new recruits as well as for existing manpower, who require improvedskills to advance in the organization. If a training event includes l...Jan 10 2018
help_outlinefullscreenfullscreencheck_circleSep 15 2020
Why did the court conclude that this case should be submitted to a jury? Explain.Jul 30 2021
How many valence electrons does tellurium (Te) have?(a) 5(b) 6(c) 16(d) 52May 20 2021
What is the direction of an angular quantity vector?May 31 2021
Q Search w you awe wa vivu LIVE or pups un wwwporn the Microsoft Teams. Don't forget to write your name and ma GOOD LUCK!! Question 1 (4 marks) Given LIS 19-22 (9-x² - y²...May 17 2021