The Industrial\Organizational Program Handbook Florida Tech 2013-2014 Rev: 7/31/13 Welcome
You must select three peer-reviewed journal articles (http://lib.fit.edu/) to read and analyze. These articles must cover a topic in Organizational Behavior that you have either read about or discussed within the class. Select a topic that interests you. You will take the main points or themes from each of these articles and integrate them into paper. The paper is not a literature review and should not be a simple listing of each article. These articles must be from peer-reviewed journal articles; do not use trade magazines, books, newspapers, and similar.
- These articles cannot be any older than 5 years old. Your articles need relevant and current data
- The three articles must be sourced and cited within the paper
- No more than 15% of your paper should be from direct quotes
- The 4–5 page paper must be arranged as a single-read with paragraph transitions. Do not simply discuss each article and paste it together as your paper
- All sources must be cited in APA format within the reference page and in-text citations
- Submit your paper to Turnitin.com through the digital drop box to have it checked for any plagiarism issues
- Some areas of focus for your article review (These are just suggestions)
- Why did you select the article?
- What are the reasons for the research?
- Do you agree/disagree with the author’s hypotheses?
- Any assumptions within the article?
- Any additional data you find relevant to the topic