The increase in income generated by the additional government expenditure decreases the demand for money.
60) If the government spending increases without an equal increase in taxes, the government must borrow funds in the financial markets.
61) A decrease in the currency exchange rate would shift the aggregate demand curve rightward, resulting in a higher equilibrium income and price level in the long-run.
62) An increase in consumer wealth would shift the aggregate demand curve rightward.
63) A decrease in consumer confidence would shift the aggregate demand curve rightward.
64) A decrease in personal taxes would shift the aggregate demand curve rightward.
65) An open market purchase of government securities by the Fed would shift the aggregate demand curve leftward.
66) An open market sale, an increase in the discount rate, and an increase in the reserve requirement would shift the aggregate demand curve leftward.
67) An open market purchase, a decrease in the discount rate, and a decrease in the reserve requirement would shift the aggregate demand curve rightward.
68) Discretionary expenditures are federal government expenditures for programs whose funds are authorized and appropriated by Congress and signed by the President, where explicit decisions are made on the size of the programs.
Assume:BB WIP, 40% complete 10,000 units Started 100,000 EB WIP, 60% complete 12,000 Costs Beginning WIP:DM $30,000 Conversion Costs $6,000 Materials used during the...Jun 13 2021
What are some of the ways that financial statement fraud exposures can be identified?Here is a tip:Financial statement fraud is an intentional activity that is committed ...Aug 16 2021
Problem: Carol Chastain purchases a one-year discount bond with a face value of $1,000 for $862.07. What is the yield of the bond?May 19 2020
Statement of Cash FlowsYou have just been hired as a financial analyst for Basel Industries. Unfortunately, company headquarters (where all of the firm's records are kept...May 10 2020
Consider the following single machine-scheduling problem with weights. Job (i) 1 2. 2 3 4 5 Processing time (t) 15 4 5 14 8 Weight, wj 1 2 1 2 3 Determine the sequence, w...Apr 17 2021
Evaluate integral over C of (z+4)/(z^2+2z+5) dx where C is the circle |z+1-i| =2 >Aug 06 2020
State whether the following statement is true/false/uncertain. "When syndication is offered as a "blind pool" offering ,the properties to be purchase are not identified b...Aug 31 2020
Calculate the pH of a 0.050-M Al(NO3)3 solution. The Ka value for Al(H2O)63+ is 1.4×10-5Jul 25 2021
What are joint products? What accounting issue results from the production process that creates joint products?Jun 23 2020
Q)2 Find the integrals: 1) S2x*Inx dx 2) S x(3x - 1)* dxApr 29 2021