Home / Questions / The horizontal portion of the short-run aggregate supply curve reflects the Keynesian assu
The horizontal portion of the short-run aggregate supply curve reflects the Keynesian assumption of "sticky" prices.
80) The level of potential GDP does not change because the factors determining potential output are fixed in the short run.
81) The long-run aggregate supply curve is influenced by the price level.
82) An increase in resources available would decrease potential GDP and the long-run aggregate supply curve.
83) Increases in resources and efficiency would increase potential GDP.
84) Manufacturing, employment, monetary, and consumer expectations statistics are examples of lagging indicators.
85) Economic variables that tend to move in tandem with the overall phases of the business cycle are called leading indicators.
86) Business debt is an example of a lagging indicator.
87) Industrial production is an example of a coincident indicator.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
•“The concept of competitive advantage is as important for not-for-profit organizations as it is for for-profit organizations.” Do you agree or disagree with this stateme...Jul 13 2020
Lionel is an unmarried law student at State University Law School, a qualified educational institution. This year Lionel borrowed $24,000 from County Bank and paid intere...Aug 02 2021
Zeta Co. drills a new well on undrilled acreage within a productive area. The well shall be classified as a development well. The well shall be classified as an explorato...Jan 02 2020
ABC manufacturing company purchases 9000 parts of a machine for its annual requirement, ordering cost per order is shillings 15 and the carrying charges are 15% of the av...Apr 14 2020
Use both D Alembert principle and the principle of conservation of energy to provide comparative sets of results for the vehicle dynamics problem and comment on any diffe...Feb 15 2020
On September 11, 2012, Tony Smith (plaintiff) applied for a job as a truck driver with Dart Transit Company through Dart's student driver training program. Dart ordered a...Jul 27 2021
You have five fair coins. You toss them all so that they randomly fall heads or tails. Those that fall tails in the first toss you pick up and toss again. You toss again ...Aug 04 2020
A reciprocating steam engine connecting rod is subjected to a maximum load of 65 kN. Find the diameter of the connecting rod at its thinnest part, if the permissible ten...May 10 2020
If the appropriate discount rate for the following cash flows is 11 percent compounded quarterly, what is the present value of the cash flows? Year_______Cash Flow 1........Apr 05 2020
A project is expected to produce cash inflows of $6.000 a year for 6 years with a final cash inflow of 58.000 in Year 7. The initial cost of the project is 25,000. If the...May 04 2021