Determine the accounting elements:
The following transactions were made during the first month of asole proprietor's business operation:
1. Mr. X started a grocery store. He invested $20,000 as initial investment.
2. He registered his business, paying $500 for registration fee.
3. He paid $1,200 for store rent applicable for one year.
4. He incurred and paid $2,000 for the repair of the grocery store.
5. He purchased merchandise for sale amounting to $20,000 paying $15,000 with the balance to be paid after 60 days.
6. He paid $100 for the transportation of the merchandise purchased.
7. He hired a sales lady for contract of $800 per month salary.
8. He sold $10,000 worth of merchandise for $16,000 for cash.
9. He sold $2,000 worth of merchandise for $35,000 on account.
10. He paid business taxes amounting to $460 during the month.
11. He paid $500 electricity expense during the month.
12. He paid the salary of his saleslady.
13. He paid 50% of this obligation to this supplier.
The liabilities and owners' equity for Campbell Industries is found here: Accounts payable $478,000 Notes payable $241,000 Current liabilities $719,000 Long-term debt $1,...May 19 2018
3. STANDARD COSTNGA company produces a product which has a standard variable production cost of $8 per unit made up as follows:S Per unit Direct material S4.60 (2kgX S2.3...Jun 14 2020
IntroductionPerformance appraisal has distinct position in management procedures since from the time of World War II. It is one of the oldest disciplines. People do judge...Apr 26 2021
Granite Construction is one of the largest heavy civil construction contractors in the United States. Granite operates nationwide, serving both public and private sector ...Apr 24 2020
Assign the number 316,501.673 to a variable, and then calculate the following by typing one command: (a) Round the number to the nearest hundredth. (b) Round the number t...Apr 02 2020
Excerpt from the TV show The Rockford Files: Rockford: There are only two doctors in town. The chances of both autopsies being performed by the same doctor are 50–50. R...Aug 03 2020
The principal use of an article refers to: a. the purpose forwhich it is to be imported. b. the use that is greater than anyother single use of the article. c. the use of...Dec 02 2019
Assume that you are given the job of project manager for building a new student center on your campus. List just fi ve of the major activities that need to be accomplishe...Jul 17 2020
Everest Inc. is presently enjoying relatively high growth because of a surge in the demand for its new product. Management expects earnings and dividends to grow at a rat...May 27 2020
You are shopping for a car and read the following advertisement in the newspaper: "Own a new Spitfire! No money down. Four annual payments of just $18,000." You have s...Apr 21 2021