The first step in preparing a budget for department hardware expense is to ________.
A) determine the base requirements
B) determine the computer workloads
C) assess employees' performance
D) create job categories
2) When preparing a budget for department hardware expense, after forecasting requirement changes during the budget period, you should ________.
A) determine if your department will be charged for overhead expenses
B) determine the hardware and software requirements for the team
C) identify the types of workloads that employees perform
D) determine the base requirements for the team
3) Which of the following is an example of a formula with an absolute address?
4) Which of the following is the best way to ensure that the address in a formula is not changed when it is copied or moved?
A) Use an absolute address to represent the formula.
B) Enable the lock formula option from the Data tab.
C) Select the "Protect Sheet" option from the Tools menu.
D) Use the function key F2 after copying or moving the formula.
5) Which of the following enables the fast processing of data once the data resides in the main memory of a computer?
6) A ________ holds up to 700 MB of data and can be used to back up files.
A) Blue-ray disk
B) magnetic disk
7) Cache memory is the performance factor for ________.
A) the CPU
B) the main memory
D) computer displays
8) ________ is the time it takes the data to rotate under the read/write head.
A) Rotational delay
B) Spin-up time
C) Seek time
D) Seek circle
9) A disk takes 15 milliseconds to rotate under the read/write head and 3 milliseconds to position its read/write arm to the head over the correct circle. What is the seek time of this disk?
A) 3 milliseconds
B) 15 milliseconds
C) 5 milliseconds
D) 45 milliseconds
10) ATA-100 is the channel standard used to represent a disk. What does the number 100 indicate here?
A) The maximum transfer rate of the disk is 100 MB per second.
B) The disk has 100 circles per mm of its diameter.
C) The disk's rotation speed is 100 cycles per second.
D) The total disk space of the disk is 100 GB.
Question Completion Status 6.66687 points QUESTION 10 A Singaporean citizen observes the one year inQuestion Completion Status 6.66687 points QUESTION 10 A Singaporean ci...Mar 16 2020
Describe four of the six factors which distinguish successful teams. What is the common thread among all factors to ensuring that the team is functionalApr 29 2020
Explain why the technical and sociocultural dimensions of project management are two sides to the same coin.Jul 25 2020
According to the Application, consumer search is ________ on workdays and is therefore ________ than on weekends.A) more costly; more extensiveB) more costly; less extens...Dec 07 2019
Design an algorithm for drawing general trees, using a style similar to the inorder traversal approach for drawing binary trees.2. Let the rank of a position p during a t...Jun 13 2020
the length of times it takes college students to find a parking spot im the library parking lot follows a normal distribution with a mean of 5.5 minutes and a standard de...Apr 13 2020
Your new garage band wants to hold a concert at the end of the semester on the QU campus. You estimate that the expected crowd size will depend on ticket price (i.e., the...Apr 03 2020
Preferences and Indifference Curves Use the following information to work Problems 33 and 34. Rashid buys only books and CDs and the figure shows his preference map.3. a....Aug 08 2020
Obtain f(x) as a polynomial in powers of (x-5) x 0 2 3 4 5 6 f(x) 4 26 58 112 466 922 >Aug 04 2020
Describe condition that cause a higher than -normal skin temperature and lower than normal skin temperature?Apr 15 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.