The first step in preparing a budget for department hardware expense is to ________.
A) determine the base requirements
B) determine the computer workloads
C) assess employees' performance
D) create job categories
2) When preparing a budget for department hardware expense, after forecasting requirement changes during the budget period, you should ________.
A) determine if your department will be charged for overhead expenses
B) determine the hardware and software requirements for the team
C) identify the types of workloads that employees perform
D) determine the base requirements for the team
3) Which of the following is an example of a formula with an absolute address?
4) Which of the following is the best way to ensure that the address in a formula is not changed when it is copied or moved?
A) Use an absolute address to represent the formula.
B) Enable the lock formula option from the Data tab.
C) Select the "Protect Sheet" option from the Tools menu.
D) Use the function key F2 after copying or moving the formula.
5) Which of the following enables the fast processing of data once the data resides in the main memory of a computer?
6) A ________ holds up to 700 MB of data and can be used to back up files.
A) Blue-ray disk
B) magnetic disk
7) Cache memory is the performance factor for ________.
A) the CPU
B) the main memory
D) computer displays
8) ________ is the time it takes the data to rotate under the read/write head.
A) Rotational delay
B) Spin-up time
C) Seek time
D) Seek circle
9) A disk takes 15 milliseconds to rotate under the read/write head and 3 milliseconds to position its read/write arm to the head over the correct circle. What is the seek time of this disk?
A) 3 milliseconds
B) 15 milliseconds
C) 5 milliseconds
D) 45 milliseconds
10) ATA-100 is the channel standard used to represent a disk. What does the number 100 indicate here?
A) The maximum transfer rate of the disk is 100 MB per second.
B) The disk has 100 circles per mm of its diameter.
C) The disk's rotation speed is 100 cycles per second.
D) The total disk space of the disk is 100 GB.
Choose the correct answer.She (a) learnt, (b) learned as much as she could about Thailand before her trip.Jul 13 2021
Explain the income approach of measuring GDP with example and graph.Apr 06 2021
What is the balanced equation for the reaction when K2CO3 is dissolved in water?Jul 30 2021
Consider the following equilibrium:N2O4g2NO2gΔG05.4kJNow suppose a reaction vessel is filled with 3.78atm of dinitrogen tetroxide N2O4 at 1107.°C. Answer the following qu...May 13 2021
Your firm currently has $116 million in debt outstanding with a 8% interest rate. The terms of the loan require it to repay $29 million of the balance each year. Suppose ...Jun 09 2021
Greeks. Questions 6-14. ABC stock has price $71.40 at noon, and currently pays no dividend. Consider a six-month European-style call on ABC stock. The call has price = 4....Apr 13 2021
From the following list, select the letter that accurately describes each of the following groups of words, and write the correct answer in the space provided.a. correctl...Jun 10 2021
Many people are not aware of the rationale behind certain advertising messages. "Why do Infiniti ads show rocks and trees instead of automobiles?" "If car safety is so im...Jul 23 2021
Angelo's is a locally run and operated pizza parlor. Last month, the restaurant broke-even when 400 pizzas were served. The average variable costs per pizza are $2.50...Jan 09 2020
Explain the meaning of nominal interest rate and real interest rate. How are they related?Jul 12 2021