The first step in preparing a budget for department hardware expense is to ________.
A) determine the base requirements
B) determine the computer workloads
C) assess employees' performance
D) create job categories
2) When preparing a budget for department hardware expense, after forecasting requirement changes during the budget period, you should ________.
A) determine if your department will be charged for overhead expenses
B) determine the hardware and software requirements for the team
C) identify the types of workloads that employees perform
D) determine the base requirements for the team
3) Which of the following is an example of a formula with an absolute address?
4) Which of the following is the best way to ensure that the address in a formula is not changed when it is copied or moved?
A) Use an absolute address to represent the formula.
B) Enable the lock formula option from the Data tab.
C) Select the "Protect Sheet" option from the Tools menu.
D) Use the function key F2 after copying or moving the formula.
5) Which of the following enables the fast processing of data once the data resides in the main memory of a computer?
6) A ________ holds up to 700 MB of data and can be used to back up files.
A) Blue-ray disk
B) magnetic disk
7) Cache memory is the performance factor for ________.
A) the CPU
B) the main memory
D) computer displays
8) ________ is the time it takes the data to rotate under the read/write head.
A) Rotational delay
B) Spin-up time
C) Seek time
D) Seek circle
9) A disk takes 15 milliseconds to rotate under the read/write head and 3 milliseconds to position its read/write arm to the head over the correct circle. What is the seek time of this disk?
A) 3 milliseconds
B) 15 milliseconds
C) 5 milliseconds
D) 45 milliseconds
10) ATA-100 is the channel standard used to represent a disk. What does the number 100 indicate here?
A) The maximum transfer rate of the disk is 100 MB per second.
B) The disk has 100 circles per mm of its diameter.
C) The disk's rotation speed is 100 cycles per second.
D) The total disk space of the disk is 100 GB.
I need help on my final project. "Submit an International Marketing Plan for a small to medium company that you are familiar with. Stay away from the Fortune 500. This co...Nov 09 2017
Create a WBS for the following projects:â€¢ Updating 50 laptops from Project 2007 to Project 2010Decide on all of the Level 2 categories for the WBS. Use MS Project as th...Jun 02 2020
The next dividend payment by ZYX Inc. will be $1 76 per share The dividends are anticipated to maintain a growth rate of 7 percent forever If the stock currently sells fo...Dec 02 2019
Include a flowchart of the performance management process. Explain the job analysis. Examine the skills gap analysis and performance evaluation. Determine ways to meas...Mar 21 2020
What is the loss per share of a stock that was bought for $425/8 per share and later sold for $37: per share? a. $41/8 per share b. $55/8 per share c. $45/8 per share d. ...Aug 05 2020
Iron Ore What? (IOW) Casting Company is considering adding a new line to its product mix. Sydney Johnson, a recently minted MBA, will be conducting the capital budgeting ...Sep 07 2020
1. Discuss the advisability of Modular assemblies in Manufacturing. (What are the advantages and disadvantages?) To what extent can these arguments be utilized in service products?Aug 01 2020
international borrowing and lending may be interpreted as one form of 20) International borrowing and lending may be A) aid to offset trade advantages. B) intermediate tr...Jan 05 2020
You are given the information shown in the table about production relationships in Zimbabwe and Malawi.Labour Hours per bottle of wineLabour hours per kilogram of cheeseZ...Jun 04 2020
Case Study: Personal Care Grooming page 194This is a case study. Could you please help me answer these 3 questions from this case study? After reading the case study, rec...Apr 17 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.