The difference between the sales price and the job cost is:
A) cost of goods sold.
B) gross profit.
C) net income.
D) operating income.
12) The cost-plus price is determined as:
A) cost + markup on cost.
B) cost - markup on cost.
C) cost × markup on cost.
D) cost ÷ markup on cost.
13) When using cost-plus pricing, the markup is added to the job cost to help:
A) cover operating expenses.
B) generate a profit.
C) determine the price to charge for the job.
D) do all of the above.
14) Wesley Corporation charged Job 110 with $12,000 of direct materials and $13,500 of direct labor. Allocation for manufacturing overhead is 80% of direct labor costs. What is the total cost of Job 110?
15) Fulton Corporation uses estimated direct labor hours of 210,000 and estimated manufacturing overhead costs of $840,000 in establishing manufacturing overhead rates. Actual manufacturing overhead was $960,000, and allocated manufacturing overhead was $980,000. What were the number of actual direct hours worked?
16) Job 241 has an ending balance of $26,000. It has been charged manufacturing overhead costs of $6,000. The rate is 75% of direct labor. What was the amount of direct materials charged to the job?
17) Sales revenue is $600,000; actual manufacturing overhead is $104,000; allocated manufacturing overhead is $95,000; and cost of goods sold before adjustment is $375,000. What is the actual gross profit?
18) Sykes Company has sales revenue of $610,000. Cost of goods sold before adjustment is $350,000. The company's actual manufacturing overhead is $93,000, while allocated manufacturing overhead is $101,500. What is the actual gross profit?
19) Manufacturing overhead has an underallocated balance of $16,000; raw materials inventory balance is $150,000; work in process inventory is $130,000; finished goods inventory is $120,000; and cost of goods sold is $180,000. After adjusting for the underallocated manufacturing overhead, what is cost of goods sold?
20) Manufacturing overhead has an overallocated balance of $5,000; raw materials inventory balance is $55,000; work in process inventory is $32,000; finished goods inventory is $27,000; and cost of goods sold is $120,000. After adjusting for the overallocated manufacturing overhead, what is cost of goods sold?
Suppose that the current market price of VCRs is $300, that the average consumer disposable income is $30,000, and that the price of DVDs (a substitute for VCRs) is $500....May 26 2020
You know that the inverse demand curve is defined by the following function: P=30-Q and supply defined by P= 4Q What level should the monopolist produce at? What is the m...Jun 02 2020
When loads are applied proportionately to a frame structure containing its members in one plane, the structure is calledA.grid frameB.plane frameC.space frameD.truss fram...May 20 2020
Bank Three currently has $600 million in transaction deposits on its balance sheet. The Federal Reserve has currently set the reserve requirement at 10 percent of transac...Apr 26 2020
Airplanes arrive for takeoff at the runway of an airport according to a Poisson process at a mean rate of 20 per hour. The time required for an airplane to take off has a...Aug 06 2020
It is 2016, you've just graduated college, and you are contemplating your lifetime budget. You think your general pre-retirement living expenses will average around $50,...Aug 31 2020
1. Why are there different approaches to job evaluation? Think of several employers in your area (the college, hospital, retailer, 7-Eleven, etc.). What approach would yo...May 04 2020
4x-1/x^2=7x+12 (divided by) 2x-6/x^2+x-12 *the 2 equations are fractions divided by each other, and i need them in simplest form!Apr 24 2020
What is the Vision Statement? What is your analysis of it? What is good? What is bad? Does it support the business the firm is in? Are there other businesses that could b...Mar 14 2020
Rocky Mountain Lumber, Inc., is considering purchasing a new wood saw that costs $55,000. The saw will generate revenues of $100,000 per year for five years. The cost of ...Aug 21 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.