The cheque to remit CPP, EI and Income Tax would be remitted to CRA by the 15th of the following month.
23) After sending the monthly payroll remittance, CPP Payable would decrease.
24) Most smaller companies must send in their remittance every week if they have a weekly pay period.
25) The premium for worker's compensation insurance is based on the total estimated gross payroll.
26) Companies have a business number given by the federal government that uniquely identifies them.
27) Different remittance rules apply to employers based on the amount collected and owed by that employer.
28) The employees collectively earn a gross wage of $98,000 for the pay period, but the employer says that they cost $123,300. Discuss the discrepancy.
29) Why are the employee deductions recorded as payables on the employer's books?
The specific heat of aluminum is What is the heat capacity of a block of aluminu What is the value of the molar heat capacity of aluminumFeb 15 2020
What word document will help determine what to include in the problem statement?Mar 21 2020
The traditional model of child protective services system based on a welfare worker responding to an allegation of abuse is not adequately safeguarding our children. As a...Mar 21 2020
Suppose that video game discs are a normal good. If the in come of video game players increase, you predict that in the market for video games,(a) both equilibrium price ...May 17 2018
Use the following information to work Problems 3 to 6. Len’s body board factory pays $60 a day for equipment and $200 a day to each student it hires. Table 1 sets out Len...Jun 03 2020
Capacitores e Inductores A) Para el circuito de la figura, la corriente en la inductancia de 6 H, 4,(t) 0.6e-2t A. Si i(0) - 1.4 A. Encuentre los valores de i(), 2(0), ()...Jun 03 2020
An airport is looking for some devices to support the luggage transportation services. There are 4 alternatives available (D1, D2, D3 and D4). To assist the evaluations, ...Aug 12 2020
Collins Corporation had sales of $100,000, year-end receivables of $12,000, inventories of $21,500, and total assets of $75,000. It uses a 365-day year for ratio calculat...Aug 30 2020
You want to buy a new sports car from Muscle Motors for $84,000. The contract is in the form of a 60-month annuity due at an APR of 7.55 percent. What will your monthly p...Aug 26 2020
Project Name: StudentPrerequisite Subjects Management SystemDescription:This project requires the use of link listor tree to store different courses and their prerequisit...Apr 09 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.