The cheque to remit CPP, EI and Income Tax would be remitted to CRA by the 15th of the fol
The cheque to remit CPP, EI and Income Tax would be remitted to CRA by the 15th of the following month.
23) After sending the monthly payroll remittance, CPP Payable would decrease.
24) Most smaller companies must send in their remittance every week if they have a weekly pay period.
25) The premium for worker's compensation insurance is based on the total estimated gross payroll.
26) Companies have a business number given by the federal government that uniquely identifies them.
27) Different remittance rules apply to employers based on the amount collected and owed by that employer.
28) The employees collectively earn a gross wage of $98,000 for the pay period, but the employer says that they cost $123,300. Discuss the discrepancy.
29) Why are the employee deductions recorded as payables on the employer's books?