The cheque to remit CPP, EI and Income Tax would be remitted to CRA by the 15th of the following month.
23) After sending the monthly payroll remittance, CPP Payable would decrease.
24) Most smaller companies must send in their remittance every week if they have a weekly pay period.
25) The premium for worker's compensation insurance is based on the total estimated gross payroll.
26) Companies have a business number given by the federal government that uniquely identifies them.
27) Different remittance rules apply to employers based on the amount collected and owed by that employer.
28) The employees collectively earn a gross wage of $98,000 for the pay period, but the employer says that they cost $123,300. Discuss the discrepancy.
29) Why are the employee deductions recorded as payables on the employer's books?
Lauren plans to deposit $5000 into a bank account at the beginning of next month and $200/month into the same account at the end of that month and at the end of each subs...Jun 09 2021
A school has 100 lockers and 100 students. All lockers are closed on the first day of school. As the students enter, the first student, denoted S0, opens every locker.The...Apr 17 2020
Span of control an important factor, which is to be taken into account when undertaking organizational design. Maintaining a large span of control within an organizatio...Nov 27 2017
Superior Wholesale Corporation planned to purchase Regal Furniture, Inc., and wished to determine Regal's net worth. Superior hired Lynette Shuebke, of the accounting fir...Aug 10 2021
Assuming gator farming is perfectly competitive, explain the long-run competitive equilibrium condition for the typical gator farmer and the industry as a whole?May 11 2020
Assigning workers additional tasks on the same level, which increases the number of tasks they have to do, is known as (a) Job enrichment (b) Job enlargement (c) Job r...Apr 06 2018
In general. People who are more productive earn higher incomes and thus pay higher taxes. a) How would a change in the immigration laws that favored more highly educated ...Jun 08 2021
Carbon monoxide is toxic because it binds more strongly to iron in hemoglobin (Hb) than does O2. Consider the following reactions and approximate standard free energy cha...Aug 01 2021
Use the data in the following table on Corporation X bonds of different maturities to solve this problem: Interest rate on 1-year bond 1.20% Interest rate on 2-year bond ...Jan 31 2020
Jacob is a participant in JJ’s defined benefit plan.Jacob is 37 years old and earns $160,000. He has 4 years of servicefor purposes of the plan and has worked at the firm...May 03 2020