The BLS obtains employment information from a monthly survey of a sample of approximately 60,000 households.
81) The labor force includes discouraged workers.
82) Policymakers often use the natural rate of unemployment as a basis in policy formulations.
83) Changes in the natural rate of unemployment are related to changes in the composition of the labor force and to the changes in the productivity of the economy over time.
84) The level toward which the economy is moving and where it will stay unless spending patterns of the economy will change is called the equilibrium level of output and income.
85) The Full Employment and Balanced Growth Act of 1978 is also called the Humphrey-Hawkins Act and requires the President to appear before Congress twice a year to present his forecast for the economy.
86) Inflation was a problem during the Great Depression.
87) Monetary policy is controlled by the U.S. Congress.
88) Fiscal policy is determined by the Federal Reserve System.
89) The price of one currency in terms of another is called an exchange rate.
For each of the following brief scenarios, assume that you are reporting on a client’s financial statements. Reply as to the type(s) of opinion (per below) possible for t...May 21 2020
Terry Company had January 1 inventory of $100,000 when it adopted dollar-value LIFO. During the year, purchases were $600,000 and sales were $1,000,000. December 31 inve...Sep 04 2020
_____ is an omnivore. (a) Goat (b) Cattle (c) Tiger (d) CrowJul 13 2021
In its annual report, WRS Athletic Supply, Inc., includes the following five-year financial summary. Requirement 1. Analyze the company’s financial summary for the fisc...Apr 05 2020
The Loggers and the Naturalists Can't Be Friends: Oregon—Where the Spotted Owl Comes Flying in the TreesTwo U.S. agencies halted logging in the Pacific Northwest because ...Aug 16 2021
Specify the number of single, double, and triple covalent bonds present in molecules represented by the following Lewis structures.1. 2. 3. 4.Jun 29 2021
Wardell Company purchased a mini computer on January 1, 2011, at a cost of $40,000. The computer has been depreciated using the straight-line method over an estimated fiv...Jun 23 2020
How is proofreading different from revising?Aug 20 2021
There are 8.5 x 1028 free electrons in one cubic metre of copper. When the copper conductor is worked at 155 A/cm2 the velocity of the axial drift will be(A) 1.14 x 10-6 ...Jul 31 2020
Cheeseburger and Taco Company purchases 19,632 boxes of cheese each year. It costs $29 to place and ship each order and $3.81 per year for each box held as inventory. The...Jun 13 2021