The account credited for all payroll deductions is Payroll Deductions Expense.
27) The employer must contribute 1.4 times the employee's CPP contributions.
28) The employer's EI contribution is 1.4 times that of the employee's deduction.
29) The Employee Benefits Expense entry is recorded at the time the payroll is recorded.
30) The employer must match the employee's Income Tax deductions.
31) CPP Payable normally has a credit balance.
32) Premiums for worker's compensation insurance may be adjusted based on actual payroll amounts at the end of the year.
33) An employer must always use a calendar year for payroll purposes.
34) The balance in the Wages and Salaries Expense account is equal to net pay.
35) The payroll tax expense is recorded at the same time the payroll is recorded.
Choose the correct answer.We infer (a) from, (b) about your questions that you have concerns about the future of our company.Jul 08 2021
The molar analysis of an ideal gas mixture entering a turbine is as follows: 4% CO2, 5% H20, 13.8% 02, and 77.2% N2 at 900 K, 10 bar. The mixture expands adiabatically to...May 08 2020
When the interest rate in an economy increases, it is likely the result of either:a. an increase in the government budget surplus or its budget deficit.b. a decrease in t...Jun 01 2021
how do you determine the carbonate formal charge?Jun 24 2021
Begin your review by rereading Chapters 3 and 4. Then test your comprehension of those chapters by choosing the correct answer. Compare your responses with the key at the...Jun 18 2021
The Artist, the Crayon, and the ContractFACTSMichelle Rosenfeld, an art dealer, alleges she contracted with artist Jean-Michel Basquiat to buy three of his paintings. The...Jul 26 2021
You want to invest in a project in Canada. The project has an initial cost of C$1.2 million and is expected to produce cash inflows of C$600,000 a year for 3 years. The p...Nov 09 2017
The marginal revenue curve of a purely competitive firm:A. lies below the firm's demand curve.B. is downsloping because the price must be reduced to sell more output.C. i...Apr 28 2021
What is the extent of a business's ethical obligation to protect the personal information of its customers and employees? Discuss.Jul 30 2021
What is the electron configuration of the H2 ion? Compare the bond order of this ion with He2 and H2. Do you expect H2 to exist?Jun 29 2021