Home / Questions / S.W.I.F.T. codes in modern banking make moving funds internationally a quick and accurate
S.W.I.F.T. codes in modern banking make moving funds internationally a quick and accurate process.
28) External control includes control over the assets as well as ways of monitoring the company's operations.
29) Using correct cash handling procedures, deposits should be made by the end of the week.
30) A signature card is kept in the bank files so that possible forgeries could be spotted.
31) When a bank credits your account, it is increasing the balance.
32) A restrictive endorsement limits further use of a cheque.
33) A blank endorsement is safer than a full endorsement.
34) The drawer writes the cheque.
35) The drawee of the cheque is the person receiving the money.
36) Electronic funds transfers are a growing trend in Canada.
37) Petty Cash is used to provide cash to pay some small items quickly.
38) A cheque stub is used to record journal entries and keep track of bank balances.
39) What is the purpose of internal control?
Dec 06 2019 View more View Less
An electric iron for smoothing clothes was being used when there was a loud bang and a flash of flame from the electric flex next to the iron. An inspection showed that...May 16 2020
All green algae ________ .a. have a cell wallb. are marinec. are multicellulard. are descended from red algaeJul 07 2021
In June 2009, at the trough of the Great Recession, the Bureau of Labor Statistics announced that of all adult Americans, 140,196,000 were employed, 14,729,000 were unemp...Jul 16 2021
_____ is the extra profit obtained by a producer when they receive a price for a good that is more than the minimum amount they were willing to accept.a) Producer surplus...Jul 07 2021
In order to convert from degrees to radians you multiply the degree measure by...?Apr 28 2020
KatyDid Clothes has a $160 million (face value) 25-year bond issue selling for 105 percent of par that carries a coupon rate of 12 percent, paid semiannually.What would b...Aug 13 2021
find the inverse laplace transform of the following functions: - (i) 2s -6 f(s) = 8² - 9 1 ...Apr 13 2021
Why might a physician or psychologist suspect that someone is suffering from Munchausen’s Syndrome? What is the danger in misdiagnosing this disorder?Feb 03 2020
Tell whether the following pairs of compounds are identical, constitutional isomers, stereoisomers, or unrelated.(a) cis-1,3-Dibromocyclohexane and trans-1,4-dibromocyclo...Jul 20 2021
Complete the following sentence:A _____ is a person who _____ a public good that others _____.A) Free-rider; pays for; useB) Payer; enjoys; pay forC) Non-excludable payer...Jul 03 2021