Social networking communication is long-lasting compared to direct word of mouth. 2) A v
Social networking communication is long-lasting compared to direct word of mouth.
2) A viral hook is designed to induce current customers to bring their friends to a network.
3) To an organization, the strength of a relationship is the likelihood that the person or other organization in the relationship will do something that benefits the organization.
4) An invitation to a social group cannot be found by searching, and members must be invited to join them.
5) Anyone can find private groups by searching, but he or she must be invited to join the group.
6) Social networking applications can be used for operations and management functions.
7) Social networking applications run on users' servers.
8) A social graph is a network of relationships.
9) When a meaningful application is expressive, it means it should compel users to come back again and again.
10) Social collaboration is dependent on feedback and iteration by the users.