Selected account balances before adjustment for Alantic Coast Realty at July 31, 2016, the end of the current year, are as follows:
(debits) Accounts Receivable $ 75,000
(debits) Equipment 345,700
(credit) Accumulated Depreciation—Equipment $112,500
(debits) Prepaid Rent 9,000
(debits) Supplies 3,350
(credit) Wages Payable –
(credit) Unearned Fees 12,000
(credit) Fees Earned 660,000
(debits) Wages Expense 325,000
Rent Expense –
Depreciation Expense –
Supplies Expense –
Data needed for year-end adjustments are as follows:
a. Unbilled fees at July 31, $11,150.
b. Supplies on hand at July 31, $900.
c. Rent expired, $6,000.
d. Depreciation of equipment during year, $8,950.
e. Unearned fees at July 31, $2,000.
f. Wages accrued but not paid at July 31, $4,840.
1. Journalize the six adjusting entries required at July 31, based on the data presented. Refer to the Chart of Accounts for exact wording of account titles.
2. What would be the effect on the income statement if adjustments (a) and (f) were omitted at the end of the year?
3. What would be the effect on the balance sheet if adjustments (a) and (f) were omitted at the end of the year?
4. What would be the effect on the “Net increase or decrease in cash” on the statement of cash flows if adjustments (a) and (f) were omitted at the end of the year?
The current through a 1500-pF capacitor is shown in Figure P6–8. Given that vC(0) = −5 V, at what time will the voltage vC(t) first reach 50 V.Jun 15 2020
Which of the following will shift the aggregate supply curve to the right?a. A new networking technology increases productivity all over the economy.b. The price of oil r...Dec 05 2019
Briefly explain why Wegat contract is a contradiction in terme? [10 Marks) 02. In your own words, explain the following terms with respect to enforceability of a contract...May 09 2021
Draw the shear, bending moment, and axial force diagrams and the qualitative deflected shape for the frame shown.Jul 07 2020
Which of the following led to the eventual demise of the fixed currency exchange rate regime worked out at Bretton Woods? A) widely divergent national monetary and fisc...Apr 20 2021
Axis Chemical Co. reported sales of $720,000 at the end of last year, but this year, sales are expected to grow by 6%. Axis Chemical Co. expects to maintain its current p...Dec 03 2019
6. Which one of the following risk premiums compensates for the possibility of nonpayment by the bond issuer? A. default risk B. taxability C. liquidity D. inflation ...May 13 2021
The truss shown in Figure 3 is constructed from a solid steel (circular) rod with a gross area Ag of 628 mm2 . The elastic modulus is E = 200 GPa. The support at A is pin...May 19 2020
Find Reaction Ay for the given Truss shown below. If L1 = 16 Feet, H = 20 Feet, P1 = 500 Lbs, P2 = 370 Lbs, and P3 = 415 Lbs. After finding the Reactions (Another Proble...May 19 2020
If y = Someti cos(t) dt, then dx Select one: a. 1 11-x² b. 1 C. √1-x² O d. cos(sin -1x) e. Non of themApr 22 2021