Select a publicly traded corporation for which you would like to work or are currently working.
Research the corporation on its own Website, the public filings on the Securities and Exchange Commission EDGAR database (http://www.sec.gov/edgar.shtml), in the University's online databases, and any other sources you can find. The annual report will often provide insights that can help address some of these questions.
Write an eight to ten (8-10) page paper in which you:
1. Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success.
2. Analyze the five (5) forces of competition to determine how they impact the company.
3. Create aSWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
4. Based on theSWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
5. Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
6. Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
7. Select two (2) corporate governance mechanisms used by this corporation and evaluate how effective they are at controlling managerial actions.
8. Evaluate the effectiveness of leadership within this corporation and make at least one (1) recommendation for improvement.
9. Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
It involves identifying and modifying the emotions one feels. D) Emotion regulation is a strong predictor of task performance for some jobs and organization citizenship ...Aug 28 2020
Given the cash flow diagram below: $500 $400 $350 $300 A 0 456 789 a) What is A if the present worth 0 and 1 10%? b.) What is the future worth at 9 years if A--$100? c) W...Apr 13 2020
54.Explain how international Human Resources Management (IHRM) differs from HRM in a domestic setting.55.Describe some of the ways in which culture influences the selecti...Jan 24 2020
On the basis of the data shown below:ItemInventory QuantityUnit Cost PriceUnit Market PriceRaven 101,200$115$112Dove 236,500 1722Determine the value of the inventory at...Mar 26 2020
Discuss the utilitarian approach to business ethics and examine its weaknesses. 146.Discuss John Rawls principles of justice.Jan 11 2020
A square plate of pure aluminum (k = 231 W/(m-°C), p = 1033 J/(kg-K), p=2702 kg/m) has 0.5 m on a side and 20 mm thick which is initially at 327 °C and is suspended in a ...Aug 19 2020
If the supply price on 100 acres is zero, then $30 for the next 100 acres, and finally $60 for the third 100 acres, the supply curve of land...Dec 11 2019
Using the results from Prob. 3–52, consider a steel section with tallow = 12 kpsi. (a) Determine the torque transmitted by each leg and the torque transmitted by the enti...Jun 24 2020
Select an discuss a current business topic that is relevant to international relationsMar 21 2020
Consider your decision whether to go skiing for the weekend. Suppose transportation, lift tickets, and accommodation for the weekend cost $300. Suppose also that restaura...May 11 2020