Recording to the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger.
1) If a display rack was purchased for the store, which of the following accounts would be increased?
A) Store Equipment
2) When merchandise is bought for resale, which of the following accounts would be decreased?
A) Store Equipment
3) An entry to record the payment to a vendor was correctly recorded and posted to the general ledger but was not posted to the subsidiary ledger. This error will cause
A) net income to be overstated.
B) net income to be understated.
C) the accounts payable control account to not agree with the subsidiary ledger.
D) the accounts receivable control account to not agree with the subsidiary ledger.
4) Jackson purchased $400 of goods and received credit terms of 2/10, n/30. How much did he pay if payment was made during the discount period?
5) The entry to record a payment on a $500 account within the 2% discount period would include a
A) debit to Accounts Payable for $490.
B) debit to Accounts Payable for $500.
C) credit to Purchases for $510.
D) debit to Cash for $490.
6) Medeco bought goods for $150 on credit. Medeco returned $50 worth of goods. Terms of the sale were 2/10, n/30. If Medeco pays the amount owed within the discount period, what is the amount they should pay?
7) A list of creditors with balances owed is called
A) a schedule of accounts receivable.
B) a schedule of accounts payable.
C) a list of suppliers.
D) a trade list.
8) Which account is the controlling account for the amounts owed to individual creditors?
A) Accounts Payable in the general ledger
B) Accounts Receivable in the general ledger
C) Accounts Receivable in the subsidiary ledger
D) Accounts Payable in the subsidiary ledger
9) To prove the subsidiary ledger agrees with the Accounts Payable controlling account balance, complete a
A) debit memorandum.
B) schedule of accounts payable.
C) purchase order.
D) schedule of accounts receivable.
10) The special journal used to record all transactions involving payment of cash is a
A) Sales journal.
B) Cash Receipts journal.
C) Purchases journal.
D) Cash Payments journal.
North Pole, Inc., approved a plan to merge with its subsidiary, Santa's Workshop, Inc. The merger plan provided that certain of Workshop's shareholders would receive $3.5...Aug 15 2021
Use the integral test to determine whether the series is convergent or divergent.Jun 19 2021
An aligned short fibre composite was produced by resin moulding with the following characteristics; ? Volume fraction of 0.35 (35%) glass fibres ? Fibre diameter is 16...May 16 2020
Valvano Publishing Company is trying to calculate its cost of capital for use in a capital budgeting decision. Mr. Washburn, the vice-president of finance, has given you ...Jul 16 2021
as marty uses his skateboard he gains 1.30 x 10^5 J of kinetic energy. if marty has a mass of 68kg, what is his final speed if he starts at rest?May 27 2021
Bond Problems: Work problems 6-1 through 6-6. Put your solutions in Excel with a tab for each problem.6-1:Intercontinental Baseball Manufacturers has an outstanding bond ...May 14 2020
1. Find the limit (if it exists). If it does not exist, explain why. 1 1 x-5 (1) lim *** x? - 25 (2) lim X-2* x + 2 Ar |x+2 x x (3) lim &'+ Ax (4) limMay 06 2021
TorricelliAug 22 2021
What are the defining traits of an object-oriented language?Aug 12 2021
Which of the following compound(s) exhibit only London dispersion intermolecular forces? Which compound(s) exhibit hydrogen-bonding forces? Considering only the compound...Jul 23 2021