Question: There is a connection between companies which have ________ and the incorporatio
1. There is a connection between companies which have ________ and the
incorporation of organizational behavior principles.
A)high turnover rates
B)specialized technical processes
C)superior financial performance
E) all of the above
2. While initial meetings may depend on surface-level diversity in making attempts
to understand other individuals, studies show that after time ________ and
________ become more important to understanding the other individual.
C) values; personality
3. Marshall and Joe are brothers. Both are very interested in board games and both
are very intellectual. Marshall is very kind and caring while Joe is a bit of a
nerd. What is the role that genetics has likely played in the personalities of
the two brothers?
A)most likely nothing, it is all about life experience
B)maybe some, after all, they probably grew up together
C) even split, genetics and life experience
have shaped them
D)probably little, genetics are a big factor
E)everything, you are who you are
4. When neither the perceiver nor the
target has changed, which of the following factors influences perception?
A) self-serving bias
D) selective perception
5. Nolan likes to dress in the most trendy and flashiest styles. Due to the
concept of perception, in which setting are you least likely to notice what
Nolan is wearing?
A) at a nightclub
B)at the office
C)at the mall
D)at a restaurant