Home / Questions / Pure database data in raw form are most pertinent and useful. 12) Each of the elements of
Pure database data in raw form are most pertinent and useful.
12) Each of the elements of the database application system calls on the database management system (DBMS) to process the database tables.
13) Most organizations develop their own DBMS.
14) SQL Server is an open source DBMS product that is free for most applications.
15) To modify an existing table - for example, to add a new column - the developer opens the metadata form for that table and adds a new row of metadata.
16) SQL statements can be issued directly to the DBMS by an application program.
17) DBMS administrative functions include backing up database data, adding structures to improve the performance of database applications, removing data that are no longer wanted or needed, and similar tasks.
18) A database cannot have more than one application running on it.
19) The DBMS uses a keyword form to locate records or items in the database.
20) Application programs process logic that is specific to a given business need.
21) One of the uses of the application program is that the application program serves as an intermediary between the Web server and the database.
22) The lost-update problem can be prevented by a type of locking which must be used to coordinate the activities of users who know nothing about one another.
23) Enterprise DBMS products are designed for smaller, simpler database applications.
24) The bulk of databases in the personal DBMS category have multiple users.
25) Today, the only remaining personal DBMS of significance is Microsoft SQL Server.
Dec 07 2019 View more View Less
The upper arms of a porter governor are pivoted on the axis of rotation, their lengths being 30 cm. The lower arms are pivoted on the sleeve at a distance of 3 cm from th...Jun 20 2020
Write balanced nuclear equations for the following:a. Formation of Mn-52 by positron emission.b. Formation of Ac-228 by -emission.c. Formation of Np-232 by -decay.Jul 26 2021
Beginning equity for a company is 199, and ending equity is 209. The company sold stock in the amount of 117, and net income is 84. Given this information, how much did t...May 21 2018
Skin divers sometimes purposely hyperventilate. Doing so doesn't increase the oxygen available to tissues. It does raise blood pH (making it more alkaline), and it decrea...Jun 24 2021
Ranking the driving performance of professional golfers. Refer to The Sport Journal (Winter 2007) article on a new method for ranking the driving performance of PGA golfe...Aug 07 2020
Choose the letter of the group of words that is correctly capitalized.a. a picnic on Memorial Dayb. a picnic on Memorial dayJul 20 2021
What types of dehumidifiers are used on large commercial applications?Jun 11 2021
How do we estimate a project’s unlevered cost of capital when the project’s risk is different from that of a firm?Jun 09 2021
A 6 pole lap connected dc generated has developed the power of 18 kW and brush voltage is 240V. One brush is removed as it is worn out. If the machine operates in remaini...Jul 16 2020
For each of the following sentences, identify any errors in the use of commas and semicolons. Then in the space provided, write the correct punctuation mark plus the word...Jul 14 2021