PRINCIPLE OF MARKETING Section ONE 1.
PRINCIPLE OF MARKETING
1. Describe how marketing functions within the larger organization (internally) and within its environments (externally) including the goals and expected outcomes of this department.
2. Explain how companies create customer-centered businesses and describe what impacts the consumer decision-making process.
3. Describe what tools are used to make effective marketing decisions.
1. Analyze marketing strategies in reaching markets with their products or services.
2. Continue with a detailed description of marketing management strategies used in the implementation of the marketing plan.
3. Conclude with the integrative strategies used in today’s global environments to reach targeted markets and maximize marketing dollars spent.
4. Consider how you would proceed when marketing a product or service and compare/contrast why certain strategies would be best for the target market.