Pretexting occurs when someone deceives by pretending to be someone else. 2) Sniffing is
Pretexting occurs when someone deceives by pretending to be someone else.
2) Sniffing is usually initiated via email.
3) Incorrectly increasing a customer's discount is an example of incorrect data modification.
4) System errors are not caused by human error.
5) Denial-of-service attacks are caused by human error, not malicious intent.
6) Senior management has two critical security functions: overall policy and risk management.
7) Malware protection is an example of a technical safeguard.
8) Creating backup copies of database contents is a technical safeguard.
9) Technical safeguards include passwords and encryption.
10) Technical safeguards involve just the software components of an information system.