Preparing schedules of accounts receivable and accounts payable, and balancing to control accounts.
1) Jackson purchased $400 plus 13% HST of goods and received credit terms of 2/10, n/30. How much did he pay if payment was made during the discount period?
2) Bruno's Fashions bought 60 nose-rings for $20 each on account. The invoice included $54 GST and payment terms of 2/10, n/30. Ten nose-rings were returned prior to payment. The entry to record the payment (within the discount period) would include
A) a credit to Cash for $1,050.
B) a credit to Cash for $1.030.
C) a credit to Accounts Receivable for $1,200.
D) a credit to Purchases for $1,000.
3) A cash payments journal and a cash disbursements journal are the same thing.
4) A list showing the ending balances owed to individual suppliers includes any HST paid.
5) Purchases discounts are usually not taken on PST or HST.
6) Trade discounts are not subject to HST.
7) On September 6, Mark purchased merchandise for his electronic games store. The invoice was for $35,000 plus freight of $750, plus HST at 13%, terms 2/15, n/30. The freight was included on the invoice. On September 10, Mark returned merchandise that cost $5,000 for credit. On September 19, Mark paid the amount owed. Fill in the blanks below.
a) The credit to Accounts Payable on September 6 is ________________.
b) The debit to Freight-In on September 6 is ________________.
c) The debit to Accounts Payable on September 10 is ________________.
d) The credit to Purchases Discount on September 19 is ________________.
e) The credit to Cash on September 19 is ________________.
Larceny, skimming, and misuse are all subdivisions of theft of cash.Aug 18 2021
Stanley Pinkham consumed a hot turkey sandwich during his break as a line cook at Dysart's Truck Stop and Restaurant. Cargill, Inc., manufactured the boneless turkey prod...Aug 13 2021
Problem 25-2 APTAn analyst has modeled the stock of Crisp Trucking using a two-factor APT model. The risk-free rate is 4%, the expected return on the first factor (r1) i...Aug 19 2020
what is a good business to start in a foreign country, something that it doesn't have.May 28 2018
There are two iodides of arsenic (Z = 33), . A lewis diagram that conforms to the octet rule can be drawn for one of these but not for the other. What is the diagram that...Jun 29 2021
Avalon Corporation has beeb developing a new product for the past 5 years and the product is coming out next month. It is not clear whether the product will succeed or fa...Aug 20 2020
READ DIRECTIONS THOROUGHLY BEFORE BEGINNING ASSIGNMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!DUE DECEMBER 10th!!!*****ENTER ALL ANSWERS IN THE YELLOW CELLS IN THIS BOX*****Question 1Use the financ...May 03 2020
ChemTech - Free Cash Flow 0 Chemtec is undertaking a project that will require an upfront investment today in net working capital, and plant and equipment (i.e., capital ...Jun 08 2021
shows a heat-exchanger process whose purpose is to maintain the temperature of a liquid at a prescribed temperature. The temperature is measured using a sensor and a tra...Jun 13 2020
The length of time to finish a door assembly on an automobile factory assembly line is normally distributed with mean μ = 6.7 minutes and standard deviation σ = 1.2 minut...Apr 11 2020