Preparing schedules of accounts receivable and accounts payable, and balancing to control accounts.
1) Jackson purchased $400 plus 13% HST of goods and received credit terms of 2/10, n/30. How much did he pay if payment was made during the discount period?
2) Bruno's Fashions bought 60 nose-rings for $20 each on account. The invoice included $54 GST and payment terms of 2/10, n/30. Ten nose-rings were returned prior to payment. The entry to record the payment (within the discount period) would include
A) a credit to Cash for $1,050.
B) a credit to Cash for $1.030.
C) a credit to Accounts Receivable for $1,200.
D) a credit to Purchases for $1,000.
3) A cash payments journal and a cash disbursements journal are the same thing.
4) A list showing the ending balances owed to individual suppliers includes any HST paid.
5) Purchases discounts are usually not taken on PST or HST.
6) Trade discounts are not subject to HST.
7) On September 6, Mark purchased merchandise for his electronic games store. The invoice was for $35,000 plus freight of $750, plus HST at 13%, terms 2/15, n/30. The freight was included on the invoice. On September 10, Mark returned merchandise that cost $5,000 for credit. On September 19, Mark paid the amount owed. Fill in the blanks below.
a) The credit to Accounts Payable on September 6 is ________________.
b) The debit to Freight-In on September 6 is ________________.
c) The debit to Accounts Payable on September 10 is ________________.
d) The credit to Purchases Discount on September 19 is ________________.
e) The credit to Cash on September 19 is ________________.
bank A offers the following terms for a $10 million loan:+interest rate: 8% for 1 year on funds borrowed+fees: 0.5% of the unused balance for the unused term of the loanB...Jul 15 2021
1. Given the following data, calculate a) BEP x; b) BEP ; and c) the profit at 100,000 units:2. You are considering opening a copy service in the student union. You estim...Jun 15 2020
Assume that the price is $165 and the fixed costs are $125, at an output level of 1. Also assume that the data represents a firm in pure competition. Show your calculatio...May 01 2020
The Felix Corp. will pay an annual dividend of $1.00 next year. The dividend will increase by 12 percent a year for the following two years before growing at 4 percent in...Jul 07 2021
Witt has a length of 3.82mmandeur eer of 12.07 QUESTION 3 In the shown circuit the electromotive force of the battery s 10.0 V. Find the value of the theres store soch th...May 28 2021
Price Restrictions Question 3: SAN FRANCISCO (CNN) - Online shoppers who frequent the Internet auction site eBay are used to seeing a wide variety of things for sale Stil...May 15 2020
Kraska will also suggest that it is good to assess risk by looking forward to how we expect stocks to react to a particular set of circumstances or "states of nature." Us...May 10 2020
A group of 25 soldiers must cross a deep river with nobridge. They notice two 12-year-old boys playing in a boat by the shore. The boat can only hold two boys or one sold...Apr 09 2020
For each of the situations, please determine whether the futures price of the commodity listed will increase or decrease Bolivia is an important producer for much of the ...Apr 20 2020
Kurt Simmons has 75/160/20 auto insurance coverage. One evening he lost control of his vehicle, hitting a parked car and damaging a storefront along the street. Damage to...Jun 25 2021