Please confirm if you can get this book first and especially this page
Show me this page then we can proceed with the task.
I am at the end of my technology class. I did not purchase the book and the last assignment requires me to relate to the book. Is it possible to have you send me a copy of the page first. ?MIS 12th Edition Page 342
Topic: Management Information Systems
Volume: 7 pages
Type : Questions and answers
Use the book called Essentials of MIS, 12th edition.
1. What are the strategies for dealing with competitive forces? List and discuss each briefly.
2. In Chapter 3, discuss figure 3.3, the Value Web. It’s importance, both as a set of technologies and as a strategic tool.
1. Discuss the Ethical Analysis model. Does it make sense to you? Do you use it, or something like it? Which of the Candidate Ethical Principles do you use in your life?
2. Provide a brief discussion of privacy vis a vis the case called “Facebook Privacy: What Privacy?” Do we even have individual privacy anymore, in any traditional sense?
1. What are the components of a business information technology infrastructure? You can list these, but comment on ONE in particular that strikes your fancy, or that you know about.
2. What is cloud computing? Is it new? What is the benefit to a business? What are risks? What is a private, public, and hybrid cloud? What are the tools: SaaS, PaaS, Iaas?
Chapters 6 and 7
1. There are two highly important database tools that you must know about. Discuss each: the Relational Database model, and the Database Management System, or DBMS.
2. Define and discuss each of these core technologies:
* Packet Switching
* Digital / Analog
* Internet / World Wide Web
Chapters 8 and 9
1. The Bring Your Own Device Model (BYOD) in the work environment is becoming pervasive. A related and supportive technology is that our gadgets can work in wireless environments. Discuss why wireless poses particular security challenges to a business. What precautions must the prudent IT department take? You might look at the case “BYOD: A Security Nightmare?” on page 297
2. Enterprise Systems are a number of systems that tie together business functions, so the business can operate more efficiently, and so that customers and other stakeholders can have a more transparent relationship with the company. Define each of the following Enterprise Systems:
Enterprise Resource Planning System
Customer Relationship Management System
Supply Chain Systems
Social CRM and Business Intelligence Systems
1. on page 342, the text says, “Uber exemplifies two major trends in e-commerce today.” What are those trends, how does Uber exemplify them, and (DON’T LEAVE THIS ONE OUT) what is another “disruptive” business you know about that is using e-commerce models for its success?
2. We hear a lot about “business intelligence” and “analytics”. We need to be able to define these, and the systems that support them, in our own words. Consider an interview situation in which you’re asked to discuss them. Our text has a good section that you can use for reference.
1. How are information requirements, business process alignment and projects tied together? That is what might you say if a decision maker asks, why should we support this project, and not that one?
2. Projects have budgets, which are almost always exceeded. What are some of the hidden costs that can drive real project costs far above budget?
1. Sketch the following molecule: CH3CO2CH3 (skeletal structure H3CCOOCH3, both O atoms attached to second C).2. Determine the geometry about the left carbon atom in CH3C...May 21 2021
Crossing over happens during which phase of meiosis?a. prophase Ib. prophase IIc. anaphase Id. anaphase IIJul 10 2021
What is the difference between conclusions and recommendations in a report? (L.O. 2)Aug 22 2021
What soft skills do employers request when they list job openings in your field?YOUR TASK. Individually or in teams, check the listings at an online job board. Visit Mons...Aug 22 2021
At the beginning of? 2019, Elliott, Inc. has the following account? balances:Accounts Receivable??$40,000???(debit balance)Allowance for Bad Debts?$5,000???(credit balanc...Aug 01 2021
The voltage divider rule was developed for a series circuit, yet it was applied to the circuit in Figure 10-2 (a) Explain. (b) Could the voltage divider rule be applied t...Jul 13 2020
You have been appointed as a Network System Administrator by the company XYZ in Sydney to allocate public IP Version 4 (IPv4) addresses into 3 different locations, '2 rem...Feb 04 2020
RESEARCH CASE—NONCONTROLLING SHAREHOLDER RIGHTSConsolidated financial reporting is appropriate when one entity has a controlling financial interest in another entity. The...Sep 17 2020
The vanadium-carbon distance in V(CO), is 200 pm but only 193 pm in [V(CO)6] . Explain.May 14 2021
(a) Write an expression for a Riemann sum of a function f on an interval [a, b]. Explain the meaning of the notation that you use.(b) If , what is the geometric interpre...Jun 28 2021