please answer all of them
36) What do we mean by endogenous technological growth ?
38) If intellectual property rights become better secured, then what happens to g in the solow model ?
b) stays the same
d) becomes negative
What are two shortcomings of real GDP per capita from a welfare perspective ?
41) True / False A positive savings rate will mean capital per worker rises ?
42) What is the difference between absolute convergence and conditional convergence?
45) Adding up how much of GDP goes to workers is part of the_____________________________ approach to
46) Adding up how much of GDP goes to consumers is part of the_____________________________ approach
to measuing GDP
47) Adding up how much of GDP goes to the education industry is part of the_____________________________
approach to measuing GDP
Ceterus Paribus, in the solow model, growth rate of capital per worker will: (CIRCLE ANSWER)
48) ________________ with a higher savings rate Increase decrease no change
49) ________________ with a lower population growth rate Increase decrease no change
50) ________________ with a higher depreciation rate Increase decrease no change
51) ________________ with a drop in population Increase decrease no change
52) ________________ with a drop in level of total capital Increase decrease no change
53) ________________ with a lower level of technology Increase decrease no change
54) ________________ with a lower growth rate of technology Increase decrease no change
Describe the most commonly used image file formats and techniques for adapting or replacing images based on screen size.Jun 21 2021
A project has the following cash flows. What is the payback period? Year Cash Flow0 --$92,0001 27,0002 45,8003 16,8004 11,200A.2.48 yearsB.2.59 yearsC.2.96 yearsD.3.21 y...May 27 2021
6. A 10-GHz line-of-sight microwave communication link consists of two lossless parabolic dish antennas, each has 40 dB gain. If the receiver antenna requires 3 nW of ...Apr 06 2020
An animal that is cryptically colored probably (A) Contains toxic chemicals (B) Is palatable to predators (C) Eats plants that have secondary compounds (D) Is par...Mar 20 2018
If it takes 84 mean hours and standard deviation is 18 hours with 40 mechanics randomly selected find probability that their mean rebuild time is less than 76 hoursMay 02 2020
In Euler's method, which of the following is true for the smaller step size?Jul 25 2021
Warner Company’s year-end unadjusted trial balance shows accounts receivable of $99,000, allowance for doubtful accounts of $600 (credit), and sales of $140,000. Uncolle...Aug 25 2020
Aerospace Dynamics will invest $110,000 in a project that will produce the following cash flows. The cost of capital is 11 percent. Should the project be taken? I need to...Apr 10 2021
Billâs Bakery expects earnings per share of $2.82 next year. Current book value is $4.7 per share. The appropriate discount rate for Billâs Bakery is 8 percent. Calcu...Jul 07 2021
You next client, is Office Pro, a producer of office furniture and you were asked to evaluate the risk and return of two assets (Asset S and Asset T) which it is consider...Jun 27 2021