Petty Cash is an asset shown on the balance sheet.
23) The Petty Cash account is used to pay for small items such as postage stamps and supplies.
24) An employee assigned the responsibility for overseeing the petty cash fund is called the custodian.
25) The normal balance of the Petty Cash account is a credit.
26) The Petty Cash account should always be debited when the fund is replenished.
27) A credit to petty cash is made to replenish the fund.
28) Petty Cash could be used to purchase a box of paper clips if required.
29) The auxiliary petty cash record is not a journal.
30) The auxiliary petty cash record is used to post to the ledger.
31) A shift in assets occurs when a petty cash account is established.
32) If the petty cash fund is too large, the Petty Cash Fund account should be increased.
An evaluation by the company's financial staff concludes that the company is holding too much cash. This situation is reported to the stockholders. How do you think the s...Jul 07 2021
The estimated resale value R (in dollars) of a company car after t years is given by R(t)=20,000(0.86)t What is the rate of depreciation (in dollars per year) after...Mar 29 2020
describe the purpose the organization serves in the community, and provide an overview of what you did during your time with the agency. Thinking big picture, how did you...Mar 17 2020
The following are the menarchal ages (in years) of 56 female swimmers who began training after they had reached menarche.14.016.113.414.613.713.213.714.312.9126.96.36.199...Aug 02 2020
Discuss this statement: “Business competition encourages efficiency of production and leads to improved product quality.”Mar 30 2020
Insert commas and semicolons to punctuate the following sentences correctly. In the spaces provided, write the number of punctuation marks you inserted. Write C if a sent...Jul 14 2021
Jack wants to buy a boat today today but has realised that if he takes out a loan he can only repay $700 quarterly, with payments made at the beginning of each quarter, o...Apr 13 2021
In Figure 5.5 (a)-(d), a block moves to the right in the positive x-direction through the displacement Δ x→xx→ while under the influence of a force with the same m...Jun 12 2021
Wyatt purchased a living room set for $4,109 with an 18-month deferred payment plan. The interest rate on the plan was 27.41%. The living room set must be paid off within...Apr 04 2020
On March 1 a dressmaker starts work on three custom-designed wedding dresses. The company uses job order costing and applies overhead to each job (dress) at the rate of 4...Mar 23 2020