Petty Cash is an asset shown on the balance sheet.
23) The Petty Cash account is used to pay for small items such as postage stamps and supplies.
24) An employee assigned the responsibility for overseeing the petty cash fund is called the custodian.
25) The normal balance of the Petty Cash account is a credit.
26) The Petty Cash account should always be debited when the fund is replenished.
27) A credit to petty cash is made to replenish the fund.
28) Petty Cash could be used to purchase a box of paper clips if required.
29) The auxiliary petty cash record is not a journal.
30) The auxiliary petty cash record is used to post to the ledger.
31) A shift in assets occurs when a petty cash account is established.
32) If the petty cash fund is too large, the Petty Cash Fund account should be increased.
In a typical month, an insurance agent presents life insurance plans to 40 potential customers. Historically, one in four such customers chooses to buy life insurance fro...May 08 2020
In October 2012, a hepatitis A (HA) outbreak with 83 laboratory-confirmed cases occurred in Lower Saxony. Primary outbreak cases were identified as people with laboratory...Apr 11 2020
Solve by Linear Programming.LP6. A company manufactures two types of cleaners. One is an all-purpose cleaner (AP) and the other is an industrial strength cleaner (IS). Ea...Apr 04 2020
The opportunity cost of one more slice of pizza in terms of sodas is thetotal number of pizza slices that we have divided by the total number of sodas that we have.number...Apr 30 2020
UAE National Innovation Strategy Review Review the UAE national innovation strategy. Choose one sector that you would like to explore and explain why your group selected ...Aug 05 2020
Testa Produce Sells—and Builds—Greendoor to door, Testa Produce Inc. has grown to become the Chicago area’s premier independent produce distributor. The current generatio...Aug 03 2020
Economists refer to knowledge "spillovers" that occur when companies in the same industry are located in the same area as: A. technology flows.B. overlaps.C. corporate es...Jan 11 2020
A ball bearing is operating on a work cycle consisting of three parts- a radial load of 3000N at 1440rpm for one quarter cycle, a radial load of 5000N at 720rpm for one h...Jun 22 2020
Stocks A and B have the following historical returns: Year Stock A's Returns, rA Stock B's Returns, rB 2014 (22.50 %) (16.50 %) 2015 39.75 16.80 2016 11.25 22.00 2017 (4....Aug 17 2020
Last month, Lloyd's Systems analyzed the project whose cash flows are shown below. However, before the decision to accept or reject the project, the Federal Reserve took ...May 04 2020
Welcome to MyCourseHelp Services, World's leading Academic solutions provider with Millions of Happy Students.